Charlie Sheen's LAST MINUTE Departure ... For DC

4/19/2011 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen might just make it in time for his show in Washington D.C. tonight -- because the actor JUST boarded a private jet in L.A. ... bound straight for the capital.
041911_sheen_inf_still

He can be seen hustling on board the airplane with his remaining goddess Natalie Kenly ... a little over an hour ago at Van Nuys Airport -- after dealing with his custody case all morning.

Charlie's scheduled to perform at DAR Constitution Hall in D.C. at 8pm EST -- and if he's lucky, he'll arrive RIGHT when the curtain opens. Clock's ticking.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Chaps

RR

Dont see how this will go to trial. In a way I dont care, more juicy stories. OTOH I want him slammed fast and furious, like he got today.

Kathyo

Thanks RR,

Hey any mention of what attorney represented Charlie when he signed that contract?

Chaps

I have a feeling he wasnt flying the WB corporate jet back to DC.

Wingin it on his own, just like he is on his Turdpedo shows..

jacksonfive210

chaps
are you gay?? you wanna slam him fast and furious I think you got the wrong blog man

Chaps

Kathyo

That was the renowned legal firm of "Dewey, Cheetum and Howe" and evidently they forgot to ask for the arbitration clause to be taken out, Chuckles got every other perk he asked for...

CW

If you're paying $55,000 per month x 2 ? you really got problems.

jacksonfive210

cw
you got that right I want there lawyers they are making bank off him Just for shooting some kids out

Chaps

CW

Uh, watch the math, its 55k for the package - oh but he has other kids too, dont know what they are costing him.

fran

LVGroomer

after watching the video, I'm kind of intrigued in what was in that piece of luggage that the Goddess went flying back to retrieve from the pilot/attendant. Did she change her outfit before flying? Is there a dog in that bag? or something else to help . . . ya know?

RoastBeef

O/T: Was Charlie's Twitter account suspended?
That's the message I just got????????????????

fran

I just heard on ET that the judge has a gag order on Charlie and Brooke.

Minxster

Gag order...good luck with Chuckles containing his enormous mouth tonight! I hope the court finds him in contempt.

Minxster

Giving any tickets on Twitter...pathetic.

Kathyo

fran 11 minutes ago I dont think he is devoted to his fans ...more likely he would get sued by the ones footing the bill for the show if he didnt show up

Fran, if you are saying this for the reason I think you're saying this...I think it's called grasping...someone was grasping at straws to come up with something positive to say about him...seeing as he hasn't had a good day and all...or maybe a better word would be "spinning". It's pretty sad when the best thing that can be said about someone as a parent is that they haven't used drugs in a couple months and they show up for shows that people have paid money for.