Charlie Sheen's LAST MINUTE Departure ... For DC

4/19/2011 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen might just make it in time for his show in Washington D.C. tonight -- because the actor JUST boarded a private jet in L.A. ... bound straight for the capital.
041911_sheen_inf_still

He can be seen hustling on board the airplane with his remaining goddess Natalie Kenly ... a little over an hour ago at Van Nuys Airport -- after dealing with his custody case all morning.

Charlie's scheduled to perform at DAR Constitution Hall in D.C. at 8pm EST -- and if he's lucky, he'll arrive RIGHT when the curtain opens. Clock's ticking.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 46

Following Dan Zack, Washington Post

Already dissing BOTH Brooke and Denise - in the same sentence.

MrDanZak Dan Zak
What Sheen would do w/Gaddafi: "I'd make him marry Brooke and Denise. Thatd be a long painful death." #WinningDC
3 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Sheen on air traffic controllers: If you don't want to stay awake get a different job. #WinningDC
5 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Word association time. Host: Marriage. Sheen: Cannabis. Host: Cash. Sheen: Crack. Host: Washington DC. Sheen: Awesomeville. #WinningDC
6 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Charlie Sheen has implied that he believes Obama was not born in the US. "His dad is probably DYING," woman next to me says. #WinningDC

Sheen: "Hope you had a better f*cking day than I did. That's all right. My day became perfect thanks to you people." #WinningDC
18 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Sheen comes down side aisle in Nationals jersey (Vaughn) and is surrounded by high-fiving dudes. #WinningDC
19 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Opening video montage: Apocalypse Now, Jaws, Taxi Driver, Die Hard. Scarface. All non-Charlie movies. #WinningDC
22 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Crowd is drunkish, sparse. Lights out. "Jaws" theme playing. Catcalls abound. #WinningDC
24 minutes ago

Starting! #WinningDC
25 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Sheen (in black cap) greets his #WinningDC public outside the venue before the show: http://twitpic.com/4mzome
52 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Guy handed Sheen a stuffed tiger from the Smithsonian. Didn't appear to have blood in it. #WinningDC

jacksonfive210

chaps
sorry about that you being gay post I read it wrong haha I thought you said I hope charlie gets slammed fast and furious again

Chaps

That Vatican Judge Assassinated the Warlock!

fran

bbrown 9 minutes ago

fran
and no where in my first comment did I say brooke is bashing him and as long as charlie was bashing brooke in public he was hurting his chances in the case and hopefully this gag order will help charlie realize this
---------------------------------
bb ..........where in my post did I say you said Brooke was bashing him ...please stop confusing me thanks

Chaps

bb

Not to worry! I laughed and got to use it again!

"Charlies eyes rolled in court as the Judge served him one big order"

OH it happened again!

jacksonfive210

fran
I am sorry but what are you talking about...the gag order was to keep Charlie and Brooke from talking, or bad mouthing each other , but since Charlie is the only bad mouthing anyone, it probably was meant for him

sorry if I missunderstood but I thought when u said since charlie is the only one bad mouthing anyone it was prob meant for him I thought u meant I said brooke is bad mouthing him my bad I misunderstood

Kathyo

@Chaps,

You really make me laugh!

@Fran
I am winking at you in acknowledgement!

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 46

Don't know yet who the radio host is that's interviewing Sheen - but evidently the insult comic Jeffrey Ross isn't still with the show. That seems about par for the course. Charlie keeps an MC for a couple of shows, then lets him go blaming him for whatever failures there were in the show.

MrDanZak Dan Zak
"Geez, everybody hates everything," Sheen says as restive crowd catcalls nearly every line of his or his radio host interviewer. #WinningDC
3 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
"Say something weird!" an attendee demands as crowd goes restless while Sheen is talking about first meeting Marlon Brando. #WinningDC
6 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Sheen has introduced a goddess whose last name is apparently "Napalm." She is tossing T-shirts into the audience. #WinningDC
16 minutes ago

@
@jwhertsch Crowd has filled in. About 75 or 80 percent full? And restive. Very vocal. And often quicker with a one-liner. #WinningDC
18 minutes ago

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

How much money is Bozo Charlie making on this tour? It's hard to imagine that anyone is paying to see the Dimwit. Dimwits, I guess. I'm so glad that WB, CBS, and Chuck Lorre fired the Crazy Loony Tune. Goodbye, Charlie. You were really stupid to blow off your TV career. Wonder when he will realize that he belongs in a Psycho Ward?

jacksonfive210

I mean I like charlie sheen alot one of my fav actors of all time since I saw platoon for the first time but just think if he acted normal on those interviews and acted politically correct for the most part and didnt say the bad things about the kids mothers he would prob have his great job and his kids because brooke keeps hanging her self but I think one of the main causes he is acting crazy is because his brain is trying to recover from the drugs and his brain isnt use to sober plus once his week of withdrawals where up he was doing interviews and im sure his body was still trying to get use to be sober and when he was in rehab he had a month to get level headed and im sure his brain is trying to adjust and all these reporters in his face so soon after being clean is making him act crazy and not normal im not a doctor but that makes alot of sence to me

Bruno

From Twitter:
MrDanZak Dan Zak
Sheen announces a six-minute break so people can get "another drink or score some Adderall." #WinningDC
----------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm...I wonder how much Chuckles knows about scoring Adderall. It's not one of the drugs commonly tested for on drug screens. He may have inadvertently let the cat out of the bag about his latest "fix".

jacksonfive210

rr and everyone
I think a reason people have been booing him at some shows is cause some of those people dont like him and want him to fail and also maybe his show isnt great at times but I mean hes never done any kind of show like this and doing a show in front of a live audience can be very hard its kind of hard to do alot of shows only talking about yourself s his tour manager and him should also make the show with more stages like q&a a comedy guy idk but its hard to expect him to be a expert at live shows when he never has done them in the past and he hasnt done awhole bunch of shows thats why most comedians take along time to master a big crowd

jacksonfive210

bruno
Im pretty sure the court order drug test add. would show up maybe it doesnt show up on crappy drug test

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 48

Now Jeff Ross is doing the roast. So, the interviewer was an added element. So far no mention of any chanting. Will be checking for other live feeds to see if anyone mentions anything different than Dan Zack does.

MrDanZak Dan Zak
It appears so, yes. Griffiths has abandoned the stage to thunderous boos. @muzicwoman: @MrDanZak Is it @TommyGriffiths? #WinningDC
5 minutes ago

MrDanZak Dan Zak
Now standup comic Jeff Ross is roasting Sheen, i.e. mocking the audience. #WinningDC
6 minutes ago

16 minutes ago

Kathyo

@bbrown

I also have thought that maybe all that craziness in the media right after he lost his job had to do with his detoxing/coming off drugs but he is kind of still doing it only now it is on a stage and people have to pay to hear him say those things.