'Jersey Shore' -- Buongiorno FLORENCE!

4/20/2011 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The cast of "Jersey Shore" will be fist-pumping their brains out in Florence, Italy for Season 4 ... TMZ has confirmed ... because the capital of Tuscany is the youngest, coolest city in the Boot.

0419_florence_shore_Ex
Sources intimately familiar with production tell TMZ, Florence was chosen because "it's young, walkable, fashionable, and beautiful in springtime" ... and, BTW, riddled with alcohol-guzzling clubgoers.

But we're told the cast ain't doing the city like your average tourists -- according to sources, they won't be living at a normal house ... or a normal hotel ... but our sources are mum on exactly where they will be staying.

The cast hasn't been told yet they're officially going to Florence.  Well, consider them told now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

matteo

haha I've read some americans complaining about food in italy ..... lol
well .... I'm from italy and the best meal I had in NY was at "subway" , I don't know what to say

kintilla

Hy!I'm from Romania and I LUV JERSEY SHORE!I saw every episode and I know that they are there for money and faim but there are that kind of people that I LUV 2 hang out with,and if you don't have anything 2 do f*** yourself!:X

lou

my father and his famaly is italian, i dont care less where or what this guys are doing, altough i watch it sometimes..
i find these characters/actors very funny, what can i do?
i dont go to f**** warewolf movies foruns to bash them out, i like what i like and i dont care what others like

i love florence but still will be there just as they found it,

i also LOVE this hate around here, love it

Kevster

Season 4 i cant wait for....at least this people makes something
of their lives and entertain others, while some ass haters sits at home and do nothing or just being the hater type. Put on your PANTIES cause im gonna watch J.S season 4 BITCH....JEAH BUDDY AND THEN ITS T.V TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for me.......OH JEAH love this show...

Chiara

Hello to everyone. :)
I'm Chiara and I'm italian.
I watch jersey shore, and I think that characters/actors are funny, also if they aim to increase the stereotypes about Italian Americans. Italian Americans aren't really like them!!
However I'm curious to see how they reacting when they understand that Italian and Italy aren't as they think!! ;)
Who knows what they will combine? XD

il corsaro nero

CHE IL CORPO SPROFONDI TRA GLI ABISSI DELL'OCEANO,CHE LE FOLGORI COLPISCANO QUESTA NAVE,CHE L' ANIMA DI EMILIO SALGARI MI MALEDICA PER L'ETERNITA' SE NON MI VENDICO DEGLI USA.

AMERICANI.....STO ARRIVANDO.

alex

i know where thy are staying and which clubs they have contracts with. :)

Luciano

They stupid, florence aka firenze is not even a shore city. They should have better chosen for Rimini which is hot and popular for clubbing and is near the shore!

Anyway we will see!

You're a twat.

il corsaro nero

AMERICANI.....STO ARRIVANDO.

=================================================================================================

Oh, is that right? How about we choke you to ****in' death by force feeding you cold spaghetti by the fistful. Ya cheap son of a bitch.

Bklynjs

These kids aren't even Italian most of them. So why do they keep hiding they are Columbian and such? Are they embarassed of their real heritage? I hope they do something stupid there and end up getting shot. Go ahead just punch someone in the face and find out later who his family is.
They should actually call this show The Jackasses!

il corsaro nero

Per ammazzare Bin Laden ci avete messo 10 anni,per disturggere le torri gemelle sono bastati 50 minuti.Non avete onore,siete RIDICOLI!Per ammazzare me chi manderete....la Delta Force?

Taste Florence

Taste Florence would like to invite the Florence Shore to join us on an amazing food tour. Contact us at info@tasteflorence.com or visit our website: www.tasteflorence.com

BarryR

i absolutely love jersey shore,but thats my opinion i dont expect everyone to like it, but if you dont like it then why are you reading this article about them and then commenting on. No one care if you dont like it,just dont watch it!

CE

I studied abroad in Florence. The city and the people are classy. I am very curious to see what will happen to these "super buffoons" (as one florentine newspaper described them). Will they return to America with different mindsets, or will they continue to act as ignorant as they have portrayed themselves?

Naussica-Jade

i have the same opinion as Nicole CANADA LOVES JERSEY SHORE ! and why do you even comment if you don't like jersey shore , i don't take my precious time to comment things i don't like ! you guys are just jalous because they are hot and they know how to enyoy themself while they are young! so you don't like Jersey Shore ? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT THEN .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5