The Hair-volution of Marcia Clark

4/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Marcia Clark is guilty ... of changing her appearance since being the lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson murder trial.

0418_Marcia_Clark_hair_change_splash

Looking like Kris Kardashian's sister, the 57-year-old showed off her most recent upgrades in NYC on Monday.

It's a shame someone had to dye in order to get this look.

CloBird

She's also had work done,perhaps fillers and botox.I prefer her brunette color to the blond.

paigehop

Most recent a MAJOR improvement. Amazing what plastic surgery and proper hair color can do for ya. Good for her! She's always rocked!

nanny

Did anybody else notice the huge difference in her CHIN?? The nose and chin were an improvement but her eyes are way too small now. Agree - would never know it was her.

Mel

WOW she had a ton of work done and I think she goes to the same Plastic Surgeon as Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian!! yikes!

E

looks like she hasn't stopped eating since the NO J trial.

Jinngee

I would not have known who she was if she was standing behind me at walmart!..does not resemble her old self at all she looks like a total different person! Very STRANGE.

c

No way that first one is the same lady! How much surgery has this woman had?!?!

MariJoy

She looks GREAT - much less frazzled

CitySide

That's a hell of a lot of work. You'd need dental records to identify her! Very sad that women feel the need to do this much work. I may not be perfect looking, but at least I'm comfortable being me!

brotherap

The way this broad went along in setting up OJ and concealing evidence that could have freed the man, she needs to keep dipping her ugly head into a tub of botox. But botox is not going to help your grotesque image woman, everyday you arise the ugliness of how you and others even on Simpson's so called dream time perverted justice will continue to haunt your miserable lives. Ask yourself every time you pick up a payoff check under the cover of a new book deal with the puppet masters; was it worth it? The new book "Pursuit of Exhibit 35 in the OJ Simpson Murder Trial" will be the continuous beacon that never lets this malfeasance go away and what you people did.

kk22

The first and last picture don't even look like the same person.

Kathi

Now, Marcia Clark is a dead ringer for Chris Jenner, the Kardashian's mom. She looks good, if her intent was to look like someone else.

nemesis

....she looks gorgeous !!!! :)

az435

Why would you want to look younger but at the same time look nothing like yourself? I would bet her own relatives or old friends could pass her on the street and not know her. Granted, the bad perm had to go, along with the eye bags, but enough is enough! They pulled her face so hard it changed the shape of her nose, and gave her dimples she never had. When I get 'that age' I might want a nip or tuck, but I'd still want to look like me.

ron

She looks absolutely fantastic. I thought she was so so during the OJ trial but now she is actually Hott! Plus she looks younger now than way back then. Who did the work?..who ever he is he's got to be the best!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments