'Bachelor' Winner Pregnant -- I'm Going to Vegas!

4/19/2011 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas -- the chick who married the guy behind TheDirty.com just hours after meeting him last year -- is PREGNANT ... TMZ has learned.

0419_shane_llamas_pregnant_EXD

Sources close to the fetus tell us ... Lamas is already several months into the pregnancy ... and Nik Richie is indeed the father.

In fact, the couple isn't letting the bun in the oven slow down their travel plans -- they're co-hosting a party at Pure in Vegas on Friday.

As TMZ first reported, Lamas and Richie tied the knot in a whirlwind Vegas ceremony after partying together for a few hours in Sin City last year.

Mazel tov.

eskyl2810

In case of an emergency water landing, her boobs can be used as a flotation device for her and the baby.

Alana

She looks like a mix of Amy Winehouse and Lady Ga Ga

Susie-Q

She would have been way better of with the english Bachelor. I wonder what happened with them--she was cute on the show. I find it difficult to believe this marriage has lasted as long as it has--a one night stand turns into a lasting marriage? Possible but probably not.

DerangedFaery

hmmm..with all that plastic the baby will be a betsy wetsy.

So What

I would not even touch this what do you call it. TRASH looking I think it is a female.now they even put dog looking women on the show.

jennifer

what happened to her face? i thought she was pretty before

Strang

Does anyone aside from vacuous Hollywood wannabes really care about those two?
Must be a slow news day for TMZ!

Sandra

She looks terrible and needs a thorough clean up!!!The Lamas group present as trashy and plastic!!!

Miss bitch

It's amazing how no one can say Congrats on their first child together. More worried about trashing a happy couple. You all wonder why these Hollywood couples don't last, look at your nasty comments. leeching ass ugly souls

Taylor

I know I am old fashioned, but I miss the days when baby bellies were showcased in cute maternity clothes. More and more women are wearing sexy non maternity clothes and just stretching them out as their pregnancy goes along. Maternity clothing is now so pretty, and even a bit sexy (just not overboard, sorry, but I think pregnancy is not the time to go all out on 'sexy'). A great example of a lovely pregnant woman is Natalie Portman. Although I wish she were married, she shows women that classy can be beautiful during pregnancy. She may not always wear maternity clothes, but she always wears things that look tasteful, and that fit as maternity clothing would. I am happy for Shane, but for the next picture, please put some clothes on Shane, perhaps call Natalie's stylist too. I am not being facecious when I say that either. I think Shane is pretty (although I am not a fan of hers, and this isn't the best picture of her), and could benefit from just a bit of styling help.

My words r true

Listen! Shayne is not a myth/Pepsi head... She's been taking, amphetamine mixed salts, (ADHD meds), for years now. Why does she take this? Because she would be a FAT beast if she did not take part in this lovely prescription drug and maybe she really does have ADD, who knows? One thing for sure if you get prego while taking this drug your baby might come out retarded. This is a fact. I really do pray you will be okay..

My words r true

Oh, and Shayne,nice new cheek implants too! hahah. Not looking so hot kid.

lucy

Shayne is a pretty girl. And I hope this wonderful event brings positive change into their lives and that they can be a happy family. This was not the best "fashion" choice for presenting your baby to the world, i'm sorry it looks sleazy. And for the nasty comments, well it's part of the life you both chose. That's what you do for a living, make trashy judgemental comments about posts that are submitted to the dirty.com and that's the atmosphere you breed so it will come back to you. Congratulations and I hope for good changes from you both,

lamas who?

let me guess she called tmz and told them she had a story and to find her on a beach? lame who is she anyway she looks all strung out and over excessive plastic surgery .

tmz sucks!

tmz sucks! fake news website. she's 25 turning 26. she was born - born November 6, 1985)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments