Britney's Mom -- Wanna Buy Some Zit Cream?!

4/21/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've got an acne problem ... Britney Spears' mother may have the CURE ... because TMZ has learned Lynne Spears has taken a job as a skincare salesman -- and she makes HOUSECALLS!

0420_spears_ex_dermatologists

Lynne is now an "Independent Consultant" with a company called Rodan + Fields Dermatologists ...  which means she's basically an Avon lady with different products.

In her new job, Lynne will call up everyone she knows and set up appointments in an effort to hock everything from anti-age eyeclothes ... to vitamin D supplements ... and even a $160 anti-sun damage kit.

Lynne will get a commission from every sale she makes ... and if she kicks ass -- she's eligible for bonuses!

A rep for R.F.D. tells us Lynne joined the team earlier this month -- and insists the company is "delighted" to have her.

Lynne told company honchos she joined up because, "My best friend, who is also a consultant brought me on board.  I love the team I am working with and am excited about building my new business”.
1202_britney_bitch_footer

Firefly

Rodan + Fields Dermatologists

Rodents + Fields Dematologists

want some? Just wondering where they get their ingrediants at. LOL

Elda999

That is not a good pictre of her!!

mannequin

Get real. No one is going to sell zit cream unless they need the money. If Brit is taking care of mom financially and mom is bored, mom could do volunteer work to get out and meet people. If Brit IS helping mom, mom could pass out cases of zit cream to the disadvantaged.

jack-55d79

Good for her. It seems to stand in contrast to many parents of former child stars who are content to live solely from the earnings of their children, which I'm sure she could. I'm not a Britney Spears fan and know nothing about her family, but on the face of it I'd say it's good.

karlew

There's nothing wrong with earing an honest buck. If this is what she wants to do, have at it.

Deborah

Hey be nice... I also sell skin and people in my company in the NVP level make betw. $20 to $60...K per month... How many of you can say that??? Network marketing is the future.. You are sharing products and helping other people do the same... There is nothing wrong with getting out there and helping each other out...

Truth about MLMs

Good luck to Britney's mom - she'll need it, as she's now part of a pyramid scheme designed to con her out of her daughter's hard-earned money.

For the real truth about MLMs including Rodan + Fields and Mary Kay - go no further than pinktruth.com.

Harveys boyfriend

Top of the page is still zit cream really.
wake up I know u worked hard last night and all BUTT ??

Kim

It really is sad when Entertainment media finds the worst possible photo of someone and slams them for doing something for themselves. I say good for her to find a product she loves and start a business with her friends and obvioulsly the two most successful doctors in the world. I saw these products on the Today show in Januany where Allure Beauty Editor said,"Must have for anti-aging in 2011." I also saw the docotor's and the products in "Vogue" this month. I wish you all the success in the world Lynne!

*78

Why are you being such a-holes about this? At least she is working for a living, unlike s*** such as Lindsay Lohan's mother who simply lives off her daughter. There used to be a day when people would have rather died than accept charity or to be able-bodied, yet live off their children. I am getting so sick of TMZ who lives to make fun of people on one hand, yet crucify others who use the word "***got" or in any other way doesn't approve of your homosexual agenda. Get a life, I know I will which doesn't include TMZ.

Britney Spears is a joke

This is such a joke!! IF she found the "cure" for acne, why does Britney always have such a zit face????? Britney is just a bloated, pimply face zombie. I found it hilarious that her choreographer quit because he doesn't want his name associated with a fat, lazy mental midget who will perform on her "Femme Fat Albert" tour about as well as she did on GMA.

Lori

ey...at least she has a REAL job, unlike the tool from Jon and Kate, whatever the hell his name is...or octomom....or best example of a leech DUIna HoHan...

The das (before becoming his daughters keeper) was a Chef to wealthy people like Adriane Maloof and her husband.

Give credit where credit is due.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

mannequin about an hour ago
--------------------
right on,she isnt doing this because she loves to work,thats for sure

always

What happened she can't get her hands on her daughters money any more ?

rhbjorn

It's an honest job, good for her, but guys the pic is not fair, she is a quite presentable woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments