Britney's Mom -- Wanna Buy Some Zit Cream?!

4/21/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've got an acne problem ... Britney Spears' mother may have the CURE ... because TMZ has learned Lynne Spears has taken a job as a skincare salesman -- and she makes HOUSECALLS!

0420_spears_ex_dermatologists

Lynne is now an "Independent Consultant" with a company called Rodan + Fields Dermatologists ...  which means she's basically an Avon lady with different products.

In her new job, Lynne will call up everyone she knows and set up appointments in an effort to hock everything from anti-age eyeclothes ... to vitamin D supplements ... and even a $160 anti-sun damage kit.

Lynne will get a commission from every sale she makes ... and if she kicks ass -- she's eligible for bonuses!

A rep for R.F.D. tells us Lynne joined the team earlier this month -- and insists the company is "delighted" to have her.

Lynne told company honchos she joined up because, "My best friend, who is also a consultant brought me on board.  I love the team I am working with and am excited about building my new business”.
1202_britney_bitch_footer

Jim in Cali

Yeah I don't get people knocking her for having a job. I wish Michael Lohan would do the same thing instead of living off of his daughters name.

joeygirl45

She could teach Dina Loser Lohan a thing or too about working a good honest job and not whoring out her daughter to the paps. At least she doesn't slam her children's father and live off her daughters. I say Kudo's to her. Yea though, I have to agree..that's a freaky pic...lol

AStorm

It seems like Bush really f*cked up the economy for celebrity momanagers to have to become sale representatives.

kristi willis

No party,inventory, recruiting @ Rodan + Fields. No other place to buy it except on line. Might check facts first. No comparison to MK, Arbonne, it's a Medical grade product, not a makeup company. I don't know about you, but I'll take part of the R+F 5 billion $ profit sharing. They sold ProActiv for 850 billion.Didn't get that pie, but will definitely take a slice of this one! You'd be crazy not to ride on these coat tails!

alyx

She needs it.

Tara

I truly believe Lynne is not in financial straits. Britney supports her entire family and then some. I thin Lynne is just looking to have a business of her own. But this is stupid. She could have invested in something way better. Who is really going to buy that crap?

bagladey

It's highly commendable that Lynne Spears is looking for job opportunities to make her own money. Dina and Michael Lohan should pay attention to this.

Allison B

Way to go Lynn, you are one smart lady! In this economy residual income is the answer. These are the best products on the market and were featured on the today show. Company is backed by dermatologists and a billion dollar brand, Proactiv. Awesome company!

moi

Dr Katie Rodan was my dermatologist back in the early 90's before she got famous-she's a really good doctor but I'm starting to wonder if its all about the money now-

always

Brit supports the whole family ? Damn what a bunch of losers.

Bonnie Nelson

I am a Rodan + Fields consultant and this product is NOT make-up. It is a skin care line of products for all skin types.
AMP MD is awesome!! Welcome Lynn.

If you would like to place order here is my link https://bonnienelson.myrandf.com/

Thanks TMZ for the publicity.

kr

Whoever did this photoshopped pic needs to be slapped

Sandra

Go away!!

cafe456

BRITNEY SPEARS QUEEN OF POP!
SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER to buy @BRITNEYSPEARS NEW ALBUMF #FEMMEFATALE IN STORES'S NOW!ALSO DOWNLOAD IT ON ITUNES!
#TTWE AND #HIAM!!!!

Francis

Is that true? The picture looks like edited to me, look at the part of her face at the left side and the position of her head.

acne free in 3 days