Charlie Sheen -- I Took A PEE TEST At The Airport

4/20/2011 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he has a damn good excuse why he was late to his live show in Washington D.C. yesterday -- he had to take a leak.
042011_sheen_v2_still

When a tardy Charlie appeared on stage at the DAR Theater last night -- he told the crowd he took a drug test before he got on his plane ... explaining, "I waited at the airport for people to show up with a little bottle ... cop in a cup as I like to call it."

Charlie says he volunteered to take the pee test after his custody battle with Brooke Mueller yesterday -- because he wanted to prove he has nothing to hide.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ksis

Oh crap, Raymond! We disagree! LOL!!

ksis

@bbrown

All I know is what the judge SHOULDN'T have done. He shouldn't have given full custody of the children to a parent that was on a crack bender a day earlier, while having another parent, who has been clean for 2 months, to choose.

ksis

Of course it is his call, and that's why I am praising him for apologizing for what HE feels he's done wrong. I even think it was great of him to apologize to Lorre for "Chaim", even though I think the jerk deserves nothing. LOL

jacksonfive210

ksis
haha yeah I doubt charlie and jon are great friends haha they seem so different but they do have good chemistry on screen but I doubt jon use to go over to charlies house for those crazy parties when I think about jon with hookers I think about how he acts in two in a half men all akward and trying to debate them about pay haha

jacksonfive210

ksis
I thought you and raymond where the same person hahaha

ksis

@bbrown

What would be the point of posting with two names?? Only idiots with too much time on their hands do that;)

Cute short interview from today.

ksis

I know. LMAO! Especially that so many people around him are Jewish. Guess some don't get the concept of anti-semitism.
It's like with Mark Burg, who made the statement in Charlie's defence when Brooke accused him of this anti-semitic text about Burg, by saying that she has a history of impersonating Charlie in text messages and using his phone. LOL!!!

jacksonfive210

ksis
haha I know I just thought it was funny that she thought you where posting on two names at the same time it's like nancy there prob is more then just 2 people who like charlie sheen on tmz

ksis

@bbrown

You obviously like Nancy, so I am not gonna talk to you about her;)
Off to bed anyway.

Fingers crossed for Charlie in Atlanta!

jacksonfive210

ksis
haha I like that interview he seems pretty normal in that interview to me and nice to his fans not the egotistic manic everyone says he is haha nancy and me have a difference in opinion but she never got personal with me but I like you also but TEAM WINNING has to stick together haha

Robbie

Yea this is getting old and i want him to make his own show it will be awesome i like his winning talk and i agree he is another Hunter S Thompson he write great books and i like fear loathing in las vegas masterpiece movie and im sure better book but yea. but write your own comedy sketch show charlie sheen you are losing fan and money quite quickly think of something bro.

Rodica

I don't know to Charlie,but I think his soul is very sensitive,and more bad peoples is around him.Take care to your friends and select your FRIENDS CHARLIE!

monie isfake

well as we can see here people who have fame and a large fan base that speak out against a corrupted system tend to become demonized and socially humiliated by the media. In the entertainment industry alone we have again charle sheen, tupac, dmx, michael jackson, and dave chappell as prime examples of this. John Lennon had global influence there he was assasinated along with michael jackson. The general public follow any trend that is presented to them at any givin time. tmz contributes to this bull**** all in the name of profit and agenda. You destroy lives and your follower are only a few who have no purpose

eurantia

8 years is a great run for any show.it gets more difficult with time to keep it fresh.you may not like sheen as a person but charlie harper is the show.Kutcher is a luke warm comedian at best.you can change the name of the show to 'dead men walking!'

eurantia

chuck lorre sure missed a golden opportunity by closing all doors to sheen.sure sheen was 100% wrong to air his grievances publicly.the show has been running for 8 years and was running out of steam.make no mistake about it ,it's the charlie harper show with fantastic writers.with all this publicity ,with sheen on the show ,you get his haters and supporters watching the show.the boss fires the mouthy employee ,how dare anybody question his highness!lol lorree's pride will cost him $ and the fan will suffer from this decision

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5