« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jamie McCourt: I Have Nothing to Hide

4/20/2011 8:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie McCourt just issued a statement expressing complete support for Commissioner Bud Selig, but the subtext to her statement is way more interesting.

Jamie McCourt

STATEMENT:  "As the 50% owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers, I welcome and support the Commissioner's actions to provide the necessary transparency, guidance and direction for the franchise and for Dodgers fans everywhere."

TRANSLATION:  Hey Frank ... you kicked me out of the Dodgers and drove the team into the ground and all these problems are on your watch.  I own half the team, and I can't wait for Bud to put what you did under a microscope.

Marriage ... it's a beautiful thing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

writenow

Wow....lots of misogynists on TMZ today. Why don't ya'll knuckle draggers grow a pair? Man up little ones. Your comments about her looks don't deflect from the fact Frank ran the team into the ground and kept Jamie in the dark. Although since her name is on the do***ents she's partly responsible. Except for when he locked her out and refused to allow her on the lot to collect her things. Way to go little Frankie.

en Todo Momento!!

hey, i'm availble if she wantsta play in my ballpark !! ;D

Bob

IRS is investigating them too. Maybe someone should tell her if she signed the tax returns (as she probably did) then she's on the hook too, BIG TIME!!!!!!

Horndog

Abe Vigoda has really let himself go. Wait, what? No way.

BroRo

HER NECK!!!

magmax

Too many sac slaps to the mouth. Those pesky limo drivers can be careless.

Sue

She looks like an old leather belt.

Marley

Can you say scabies?

Lydia

She can pretend all she wants that this is Frank's mess to deal with, but she wanted the team to be community property and now it's her mess as well. Karma is a bitch!

diogenes

Jamie McCourt: I Have Nothing to Hide

She should hide her turkey neck.

donna

She is fugly. Should have used sunscreen or skipped some days at the tanning bed; ugh. Even with all her millions, I wouldn't want to be her if I looked like that.

Amanda

I bet he'd be willing to lose it all if it meant she will lose everything as well. She's thinking she's off the hook, but those questionable transactions happened on both of their watches.

john

wow.. she is hideous. leathery skin and plastic surgery.. does she actually think she's attractive? why does she go out in public? stupid ****

brenda burris

love the show watched it for a long time however lately i can live without the biological functions expatives your show has always been fun to watch lately it is getting crude

Gatorman

You are hideous looking....thank god you have money !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments