Kate Middleton vs. Her Sister

Who'd You Rather?

4/20/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Prince William's bride-to-be Kate Middleton (left) and her younger sister Pippa Middleton (right).

0419-kate-middleton-111978359-pippa-middleton-107229239-wyr-credit
Question is ...

Alexis

I bet that's just a bad picture of her and she's probably a lot better looking in person. I agree with everyone who says these chicks look older than their age. Prince William looks old as hell, too! Maybe it's a British thing...

Mike L

Thats Kates younger sister?? Damn, I thought it was her mother! She looks ancient!

Sarah

I think both of these young women are very attractive and no way do they look old for their age. People are jealous because the Middleton family are self-made millionaires.

Lisa

It's not just these two. MOST people over there age WAY prematurely.

melanie

All of you *******s knocking these women.... why dont you post your mugs so we can comment on how ****ing gross you guys are!

Canadasux

Kate Middleton is unbelievably beautiful. But, really TMZ, whoever ok'd and posted that bad-light picture of her sister on this website ought to be sued. It's a terrible picture of her.

Whamo

Let's see..Kate or the Wonk Eyed wierd headed sister...gee that's a tough one unless you're into bangin Wonk Eyed Wierd Headed chicks.

Whamo

Just realized my wierd spelling of weird. Ya ya I know I'm a raterd..or rather a retard.

Ann

This is a bad picture of Pippa. I have seen others in which she looks MUCH better.

Anonymous

SO sick of hearing about Kate Middleton! So what if she's marrying Prince William? Somebody had to!

By the way, I voted for Pippa just because I knew that the majority would be voting for Kate. This poll was a mean thing to do, TMZ, especially seeming as that appears to be a rather bad picture of Pippa. She's probably a lot prettier in person. In either case, you really should leave her alone, TMZ, she's not a celebrity just because the future king of England is marrying her SISTER. She can't help who she's related to or what her family members do, so stop embarrassing her.

As for why Kate looks so old, look at how she dresses for crying out loud! She's a beautiful girl but she looks like something out of the last century and it makes her look twice her age. Maybe she HAS to dress like that because she's marrying royalty, but it sure would drive ME crazy if I couldn't ever wear any NORMAL everyday clothes! Those clothes do make her look elegant but they also make her look much older than she actually is.

Shea

Pippa needs to go to a good Beverly Hills plastic surgeon and get herself a nose job.
She could look great.

jaye

Pippa rooka rika man.

Dan

I did Kate whilst at uni. She has nice nipples and is very neat down there.

Cher

Have you people ever considered the fact that it is YOU Americans who are ignorant and immature? At some point anyone over the age of 21 needs to begin dressing appropriate for their age rather copying a 15 year old (ya know the look -- T&A on display)

chzbrgrmachne

No disrespect meant to the family or to either sister, but the younger one looks like her head and neck are poorly photoshopped in this picture. Maybe it's just me but I can't believe she looks that much different from her sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments