Lindsay Lohan -- Back On 'Gotti' Flick

4/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan WILL in fact be in the upcoming "Gotti: Three Generations" after she was previously dropped from the film -- and she hustled to get her spot back ... ALL BY HERSELF.

0420_lindsay_lohan_EX2

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells us, Lindsay is no longer going to play Victoria Gotti ... but instead will take on the role of John Gotti Jr.'s daughter-in-law Kim -- the role once considered for Kim Kardashian.

The turn of events comes hours after Fiore pulled the plug on Lindsay over disagreements with her management -- but we're told Lindsay REALLY wants to be in the film ... and personally patched things up with the producer when she heard her people were being difficult.

We're told Lindsay also agreed to act in ANOTHER upcoming Fiore film called "Mob Street."

Pony Princess

Janet,
It is what it is. At least from Harvey's viewpoint, this way of doing the system, with separate community members, allows him to monitor and remove offensive content. I don't think he's doing it for sh*ts, grins, and giggles, I think that somehow the lawyer in him is doing work before the fact in case laws start changing about what an internet site is responsible for. Or maybe he just wants to avoid legal action to compel him to give up info.

lou

She's on. She's off. She's on. I think she had better behave herself on this flick or else she'll be off again. Maybe having to behave will help her to grow up a bit, at least in the acting field. I don't think this director is going to put up with her showing up late or bombed so she'd better fly straight on this one. Might be a good experience for her.

Holly

Pony,
The Rock's account is inactive, but he's still with the user name Rosh

Harveys boyfriend

Pony Princess 32 minutes ago

looks like I was incorrect, rosh is still active as far as TMZ is concerned.
----------------------------------------
Pony Princess 41 minutes ago

Andy,
I think he'll be back. Unless TMZ goes to a higher tech way of tracking their users. I think it still is probably tracked only by the Email and password you use when you sign in.
---------------------------------------
@pony P,
<'good mornin luv'>
I didn't mean milo was gone just called his (persona)@Rosh and Enter stage right on time I guess Chaz excepted his "tapout"..
You can't keep a good man down ''

lou

Interesting. So for once Lindsay broke away from Dina and made a stand for herself. Mommy was giving the producer a hard time about having Lindsay and he dumped Lindsay. Then Lindsay wised up and realized she'd better play nice and get the job back, or at least A job back. So she learned a little lesson today: honey works better than vinegar. I think it's good that she FINALLY stood up to Dina and did something positive for herself.

Baby steps are better than none.

jbeans

Wonderful! Now I can save my money and NOT go to this film (which I WAS interested in) and the other one that this skank is in. Don't these producers realize that the public, whose money they get rich by, HATES Hohan? Anything she is in will not make money and will be tanked by the "little people"! I hope and pray this ho gets thrown in jail...but I'm sure the judge will go easy on her since she has a movie to do. CA judges, you are a mockery to the judicial system. No wonder why people don't respect any of you!!! You all should be thrown in jail for your stupidity!!!

lou

There is some discussion as to whether or not Dina is still Lindsay's manager. I'm wondering who else would make such a big problem for Lindsay regarding the role, other than Dina, even IF Dina is no longer officially called Manager. It wouldn't make sense for anyone professional to stand in Lindsay's way of getting a decent role that could help to relaunch her career. I mean, this role, even if small, is heads and tails better than the Inferno one. So who else but Dina would give the producers any grief over Lindsay's participation?

lou

And IF it wasn't Dina who was giving Fiore grief, then Lindsay needs some new people who grasp how tenuous her current situation is. She's just plain lucky to be working, so they shouldn't be making demands worthy of a major star. It'll only hurt Lindsay's chance of relaunching herself.

lou

Hmmmmmmmmmm...any chance that the people making demands (if not Dina) would be Milo? He's tried to interfere with her career before (see Dave Letterman.) Just an interesting thought.

Delmar

lou 5 minutes ago

Baby steps are better than none.

=================================================================

Dina has nothing to do with this, your whole premise is wrong.
Producer's quotes:

"Our legal team has been hammering it out with her management team. And just to clarify, Dina Lohan is not involved with her getting this role. We're not negotiating this deal with Dina."

Lindsay got this by calling the producer and negotiating this with her management team, whoever they are.

Pony Princess

Thanks, Delmar.
I'll take that as a round-a-bout way of saying "Right now, it's all for show".

You are right, it doesn't mean that Lindsay will actually film any of the movie. She now has a history of picking up roles in films (according to producers or directors) and then being released from them and turning around and saying she didn't want it.

lou

Hi, FUTMZ.

Yeah, I do have to agree. I'm just not really seeing this working out. Lindsay seems unable to keep herself together at this point in her life. You can't have someone that messed up stopping up production. Especially if she's not even a major star anymore. Why would the producers bother? I do believe she has the part, but I think she may well lose it soon from her misdeeds. I would like to hope not but I think she'll do her own self in.

And as for Dina, I also cannot see her relinquishing control over Lindsay in any way, shape or form. Sadly. She's Lindsay's worst enemy. But she'll stay put.

Harveys boyfriend

Did you guys see the tmz tv show tuesday ? they did my "GENIUS CODE" piece and talked about the writings of my favorite philosopher Hobbes ;]

Pony Princess

Lou,
Although Lindsay may have called Fiore up and got the other role, I think it may have been Dina screaming (and not screaming "I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice Cream") and ranting and raving and whatnot. Fiore giving her a minor role where she can later be easily replaced is good food to feed the hungry mother bear.

lou

Delmar says: "However, this is today and doesn't mean that Lindsay will actually film any of the movie. They've agreed in principle but there's a clause in their statement that say it is this way now and everyone involved in the film can change."

You know, this is the sad thing about all of this: despite all of Lindsay's bad behavior, she IS getting a nice second chance, yet I think that most of us feel that she'll blow it. This would be a nice time for her to grow up and become a more responsible adult. It's a small role, but it's a role. She could move forward at this point but everything in her personal life seems to be pointing to her staying put in the drugging and drinking department. And if she's not moving forward in her personal life, it seems hard to believe she will in her professional life.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments