The Salahis -- We Were INVITED to Charlie's Show!

4/20/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged White House crashers Michaele and Tareq Salahi are adamant they did NOT sneak into Charlie Sheen's live show in D.C. last night ... insisting they were invited as Charlie's personal guests.

042011_salahi_splash_still

The Playboy/Playgirl prospects were mobbed by "fans" on their way out of DAR Constitution Hall last night -- and even handled a heckler like a couple of pros.

The Salahis stayed all the way 'til the end of Charlie's show ... despite the fact that TONS of people headed for the exits early.

Elle0375

Charlie is falling down that social ladder pretty darn fast isn't he? Rock bottom is coming.....mark. my. words.

messenger69

If this ****ER wants to make a DOLLAR he should just PIMP out his BITCH. I bet theres plenty Johns out there ready to get wet and wild up in that ASS! PUT it UP or SHUT the **** UP!!

Kathy

Who ARE these people and why are they still being photographed by media??!!

Miss Mary

Who gives a s***?

xcubanphantomx

tons of people filed out to the bar and bathrooms @ intermission. then returned. I have no idea where your information is coming from.

??

These three desire one another. Didn't even recognize the name until I read the article. These two's fame has faded. If places like TMZ would look the other way, maybe they would go away.

kp

Is this a new low for Charlie or a new low for the douche bags of washington d c ? THIS MIGHT BE A TIE

rgs

For the record, I was also at Charlie's show last night at DAR. I thought the show went just fine. I did not see people leaving in the manner that the article stated. I have been to plenty of concerts and see people leave early too, and this was no different. He was never booed, and received a standing ovation!! If anything was stupid, it was the stupid questions the audience members asked him !!!!!

rgs

I agree with xcubanphantomx ... I don't know where you are getting your information from!!??

xcubanphantomx

i felt that that salahi's were only a hallway novelty! Charlie Sheen handled the show and himself well and received a wonderful response from the #DC crowd!

Bubbles The Chimp

These con-artists have 'fans'?

America's perpetual downward spiral continues.

T. Bag Jones

These two are like Heidi and Spencer in their old age. Anything to get on camera.

Muppet

LOL Next thing you know Charlie will be hanging with Randy and Evie Quaid!!!! Go get 'em tiger! LOL

Kari

So--people are still leaving his show early--NOT WINNING CHARLIE! And having these losers come to your show is supposed to be a compliment? It's good to know all the losers are finding each other.

Sandra