« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nicki Minaj

GRINDING Lap Dance On NBA Superstar

4/20/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj and her famously plump caboose rolled into Phoenix, AZ last night ... where she proceeded to grind the hell out of the crotch of 2-time NBA MVP Steve Nash.042011_minaj_nash_still

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

eyecandy

That's not meat...THAT'S FAT!!!

Wandy

Eye candy..you stand corrected..it's actually silicone and lots of it.

Ginger

This girl is not attractive, she can't sing, and every time she's in the news a lap dance is involved. It's disgusting that this is what is considered talent these days.

annette

I just threw up my lunch (seriously).

peoplearesilly

She seriously makes me want to puke.

I can't imagine who finds her enteraining at all, let alone finds her attractive. '

Stupid outfits, stupid hair.

Outrageous behavior.

soundbreakerz

All yous hating,if ya butts had the chance 2 be up there you would hesitate.i wish i could have her on my website at soundbreakerz.com i would run her vids all day.

annette

Dan...every white man's fantasy???? I don't think so.

Jexica

I don't get why the Junior Skanks are holding his hands so he won't touch her. She's violating him, but he can't have his hands free? Guess he would have pushed her off. That would have been embarasing.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Shocker. Add it to the list.

adelle

Gross, LOL

Steinberg

Remember Jamie Foxx from In Living Color playing Laquisha and Martin Lawrence on Martin playing Shenaynay? Yeah, those two put together is what Nicki Minaj looks like.

robert

Damn why could that not have been me lol.

WillOTheWisp

@ Wishes 4 hours ago

"I REALLY DOUBT THAT HE WOULD GET A WOODIE FROM THAT SKANK!!"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I beg to differ!!
That dude was checking her butt and moves like his eyes were infrared radar!!
Oh, he had a WOODIE, but you could barely see it!! : (

All you red neck bigots need to just accept the fact that other races are not prudes, and the females know how to move what the Good Lord gave them!!! It's called rhythm!! And she has it!!!

adelle

I beg to differ!!
That dude was checking her butt and moves like his eyes were infrared radar!!
Oh, he had a WOODIE, but you could barely see it!! : (

The good Lord gave to her? LOL. Sorry I didn't realize that plastic surgeons are referred to as "Good Lords" now. She looks disproportionate and grotesque and fake. Gross.

soundbreakerz

she didnt grind him yo freakin creeps..yous got the frekin nerve snookie with ya rat nose,you only made fame because you were a disqusting drunk on the show,you freakin celebrity alcoholic. and all yous outta shape chicks hating on niki..get a life

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments