Brooke Mueller's Parents -- We'll Handle The Twins

4/21/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With mommy in rehab ... and daddy on tour ... Charlie Sheen's twins Max and Bob hung out with their default parents yesterday -- Brooke Mueller's mother and step-father, Moira and Jon Fiore.

0421_sheen_twins_x17

Hopefully, they're in good hands.

0421_GUESS_GRANNY_footer

Karren

Think that the best choice (for right now) would be Brooke's mom (a Fla. socialite) & the step-dad to be granted custody until Brooke gets herself pulled together. Brooke is just 33 years old. You'd think that she'd more invested in getting sober/clean for her 2-yr old twins! Even Denise Richards (wife #2 WHO IS 40) has volunteered to "look after" the boys & that would give the boys (Max & Bob) to get to know their half-sisters Sam (7) abd Lola (nearly 6) a bit better. Think Charlie would blow a gasket if Denise did care for the boys (temporarily)!

karen darvin

funny that one twin has curly hair and one is straight

Minxster

Correction (Fiore)

Tired of Ignorance

What the heck does a 55,000 dollar check have to do with taking responsibility for two children, their grandchildren? It's about the best interest of the children. Would you rather the be put into foster care? So every grandparent that takes on the raising of their grandchildren when the parents of the children are not able are DOING it for money? Get a clue, the grandparents are doing what they can under the cir***stances.

Scary to think what this society will be like in 50 years when people that put abusers on pedestals so high that God himself has to look up at them.

Charlie needs desperate help. Brooke is getting help, lets hope she continues to.

Mairzee_dotes

Which one is Bob, and which one is Max? They always just say what their names are, but never say which is which. It does sort of look like something is wrong with the one on the left. Maybe he is just having a bad day. lol

MIDNIGHT TOKER

they look like they are getting ready to shove the kids in the back of the suv and shut the door and then go shopping

yessir

They're in better hands than they would be in with Charlie and his two live in prostitutes.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

both the parents look stoned

adelle

MIDNIGHT TOKER less than a minute ago
both the parents look stoned

i think you're reaching for things that aren't there, but that's just my opinion.

Where's the self loathing misogynist nut bar today, btw??? Shouldn't she be here worshipping her #WINNING messiah? God that chick is screwed up.

Ruthie Rader

First, I have to thank Minxster for giving me a good laugh this morning. "wisdumb"..."Chuckles the Crackhead Clownboy." Awesome stuff, keep it up! Second, I, too, am hoping that those little ones are properly cared for and get love, respect and total devotion from the so-called "grandparents." I was shocked when I saw the photo...those people don't look the part at all. I mean, hells bells, Charlie looks more like a Grampa than that guy does! I just hope that everyone who is directly involved makes those two boys the top priority in this situation. Children should never be caught in the middle of something that the adults screwed-up. And geez, doesn't that one kid look like a little, mini-Charlie??!

loloagogo

Minxster

adelle

"Where's the self loathing misogynist nut bar today, btw???"

She was on earlier, sounding like a shrill harpie after I outed her last night for blatantly lying about not calling Brooke a whore. As she left, she was mumbling something about "I'll get you, my little pretty...and your little dog Toto, too!!!!" ;)

Minxster

loloagogo

"Hey MINXSTER are you the Comments Natzi? No maybe the Addiction Specialist? SHUT UP! You suck and so does your recap and analysis of all the comments....LEAVE ALREADY"

Keep comin' back...it spurts if you jerk it.

Tired of Ignorance

What does an adolescent do when they can't intelligently debate an issue they name call and say shut up! Classic.

Rydog

Female Chris,
Touche'. Pleased to meet you. This lady couldn't raise a clean one herself. Why would anyone trust them with her. If I take my car to have the brakes done, I'm not gonna bring it to the guy who f'd up my friend's brakes. Just sayin...Her resume sucks. Love you Chris. Any pics? JK