The Game

Banned from Canada Over Gang Ties

4/21/2011 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Game was detained in Canada for several hours yesterday, TMZ has learned, before his ass got deported back to the U.S. -- and we're told, it's all because of the rapper's alleged gang affiliation.

0421_the_game_EX_TMZ_01

A rep for Substance Entertainment Group -- the promotion company behind Game's tour in Canada -- tells TMZ, the tour promoter got a call from Canadian Customs while Game was on the plane on his way to Canada.

We're told customs informed the promoter that Game would be denied entry "due to new information received that Game is affiliated with organized crime and is an active member of the Bloods street gang."

The rep claims Game was blindsided by the last-minute red flag -- telling us, concert organizers had secured all permits and approval weeks ago to get Game into the country.

Bad news for everyone who bought a ticket to his upcoming Canadian shows -- tour's cancelled.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Tom Cruise

I'm proud of my country for deporting that garbage, don't stop there.

Tom Cruise

Good for Canada. I wish all countries would deep six all gang members, I'd like to help.

emendezjr

REALLY? C'MON CANADA THIS FOOL IS A CHUMP, ALL BARK NO BITE....A SISSY(CAN'T USE THE WORD I REALLY WANTED, SEE KOBE).....NO REAL L.A. GANGSTA GETS A BUTTERFLY TATTOED ON HIS FACE!

Cujeaux

One pissed mom 5 hours ago Puhp! I'm Canadian. And take offense. To your gibba jabbla Clunk ! Canada have no History? Canada have nothing to offer anyone? Go ask the Millions of Asians, and Caribbean Islanders What Canada has to offer. They"ll be more than Happy to tell you. HA! While your at it go ask The Osucker Administration . How much oil does Canada supply to America ,and it's people. I bet you didn't know Canada supply the USA with oil huh? You will never be as good as We are. It's not up for debate.

Faithfully Yours, Harvey's Dirty Tampon
----------------------------------------------------------------

Another case in point. I don't have to ask Asians and Caribbean islanders why they like Canada so much, I know why. It's because they can easily gain entry into Canada to sneak into the US! You don't have gangbangers because even they want out. They get into the US because we don't discrimiate or use the same kind of racial profiling at the borders.

Illegal immigration is a thriving cottage industry in CAN and these people pour to the nicest parts of the US and fly under the radar for years without paying a dime in taxes. All thanks to Canada. Do you honestly think they want to live there?
Why are you asking me how much oil you export here? I bet that's the extent of what you know about it. The pipeline doesn't count. If you're the measure of good, I'd prefer to be bad. Oh and please stay out of our pro baseball and football leagues. Your players suck and so do your arenas. Talk about ghetto.

Dorinha

The sad thing is you're not just pretending to be ignorant.

usa

F**ck Canada!!! Canada is just a country full of lame ass bitches.. What a joke and weak attempt at relevancy ...usa

Arash

**** Government canada , yo game i love u men now if u want your fan coming another country , we coming men .

**** all last post

robert

@usa

STFU

JLo on Steroids

bloods? whats he doing in that blue hat? Oh canada

Chase Elliot

Your all ***sz shut up...the game is the ****

QER

**** ALL YOU ON

Soul Man

The Game last month was denied entrance into Halifax Nova Scotia (Canada) . Customs officers made him divert back to the USA asap. He shelled out $800.00 for a ticket. All done without incident he only commented get me the F_ _ K out of here.....

witnessed ....

Ras Rasta

witnessed ....

karl

thank goodness for Canada. horrid noise, rap is.

Chris

this *****s a blood, and he is wearing blue!? WTF is up with that

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9