Lindsay Lohan -- Bailed Outta Lynwood ... Again

4/23/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just walked through her own personal revolving door -- the exit way at Lynwood Correctional Facility -- after a bondsman put up the cash to spring her.

0422_Lindsay_lohan_GETTY_BN1
According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's website ... LiLo was in custody for almost five hours and her bail was set at $75,000.

Lindsay rode out in a black SUV, with a Sheriff's vehicle leading the way.

0423_lindsay_lohan_exit_video_tmz

ShellywasHere

yes, because paying 75k and other expenses is much better than to have to pay for that necklace like any other customer right?

Peter Sc

They should have given her a deal:

120 = 12 extra days and then this case would be over.

This entire case is a joke and waste of the taxpayer's money.

I have learned from this that I would never buy anything in the overpriced shops in L.A. If I cannot get it in a discount supermarket, I will not buy it. Charging the customers that much for a piece of junk should be a felony.

Lindsay is a God for the consumers. She has shown people the unfair price-level in such shops. I would advice everyone to stay away from not only this jewel shop but all shops beside the supermarkets.

I don't care anymore if clothes, jewels etc. may have some well-known brand. Let the kids in China destroy their childhood so we can get cheap stuff instead of this.

I find such a way to make a business criminal.

Chuck D of Valpo

"And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."

You have dug yourself a pretty deep hole, Lindsay Lohan. Will you climb out ? Time will tell. I can't.

I will go back outside and shake my fist at the clouds.

runningman

This is beyond ridiculous. This screwed up woman makes a mockery of our judicial system. She can do anything she likes and not pay the same consequences as you and I would pay. And she has to be laughing at everybody the entire time knowing that she will never have to go to jail.

Tammy

LINDSEY SHOULD HOOK UP WITH CHARLIE SHEEN, NOW THAT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING!

tgrfan42069

Nicole 4 hours ago

@brenda
No she is a non violent misdemeanor offender and will do a maximum of 20% of the sentence after time off for good behavior.\
---------------
yeah yeah yeah..she has done like got knows how many crimes..but shes a good girl she deserves her 10th second chance..then after that give her number 11

tgrfan42069

celeb + trial = slap on wrist and people like nicole supporting the celeb know matter what.

non celeb + on trial = throw book at them and people like nicole say they got what they deserve.

tgrfan42069

@ lohan is a train wreck..dont even bother trying to explain stuff to nicole..she has blinders.lindsay could off one of her family memebers and she would still support her and say it wasnt her fault.or give her another chance.the gun jumped in lindsays hand and made her pull the trigger.

Vinsetta

This is doing wonders for her career. On the community service part, she'll slide on that too with LA County running it. She will one hour and they'll give her credit for four. The great thing is, you know she's gonna F Up again with another slap on the wrist. She's not serious about anything other than box lunches with Ronson and getting her drink on.

INeverLie

OMG I just wish I had the money she spends on bail!

Originalkat

I wonder if she liked her big surprise yesterday. That judge finally did something that made her not feel so special. It seemed there was no justice in celebrity court. I like the community service too. Taking care of needy people might open her eyes.

bunny

$75,000 bail for a misdemeanor? Yeah, Lindsay is such a huge flight risk and she will go rape somebody. Right.

janet

community service is going to play a big part. My understanding that she has to do that or wont be in compliance another violation.

It's still another slap but something. Was it a felony or misdeamnor slap.

just me

If she violated her parole, doesn't that mean she has to finish the original sentence?

drflow1

good job valerie... love beetlejuicE!

el josE