Lindsay Lohan -- On Her Way to Jail

4/22/2011 9:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is heading back to the jail she's all too familiar with ... Lynwood Correctional Facility.

Lindsay Lohan Going to Jail
We're told she'll be processed there as soon as she arrives in the next hour or so -- meaning her fingerprints will be taken ... and they'll even take a brand new mug shot!  According to the impeccably-researched TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour, that will be mug number 5.  Tickets are on sale now.

Once that's complete  -- Lindsay will post bail -- courtesy of her go-to bail bondsman --  and be released. She's due back in court on May 11 for her pretrial hearing.

Deja vu all over again.

Bruno

Revolving jail doors. No wonder there is no respect for the law.

Kathy

This is Ms. Lohan's new career--court appearances and jail time. She doesn't care, why should we?

Meanie

How do I hate skanks... let me count the ways. Bye bye... skanky poo!

Donna

She better do community service everyday What is going to be her excuse if she doesn't do it that often? MOVIE.....NO she isn't in one TV...nope not on any show Then what? lol SHE HAS NO EXCUSES lol Sorry Lindsay ran out of them at Cannes lol

mousetrap

Don't get too excited, people. She will be home tonight after bail gets paid. She is entitled to bail and I'm sure she will take it. Everything will be stagnate until the trial. But look on the bright side. You guys have a least another 2 years or so of Lohan f*ckups ahead. She couldn't get through simple piddly DUI probation without violating right and left, now she is going to have this ahead of her. I almost think this girl may be better off declining bail and community service and probation and all that crap and just going to jail for a while. At least then she would get out from under the legal system without anymore drama.

Lagoon

US_DOJ_Gov 39 minutes ago

NO ONE ASKED THE D.A. WHAT LINDSAY's BAIL WAS SET TOO.

BAIL IS REQUIRED FOR ALL MISDEMEANORS.

------------------------------------------------------

"The actress was expected to post a $75,000 bond at the jail and be freed. The judge granted the bond after her lawyer filed a notice of appeal."

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Although Judge Sautner found Lindsay in violation of probation, she will not go to jail now. The penalty will be determined after the verdict in the trial.

marknyc

I have to respect the Court's decision . This nonsense will be over soon, and Lindsay can come to NYC for good , where there is no law of the playground for kids at play.

is the store still in business? I wanna buy something there: I wanna go to the store and get whatever I want . I promise that I'll pay soon but in case the store (a serious store) doesn't trust me then I'll pay with my monopoly money.

MoonDust

"-- Lindsay will post bail -- courtesy of her go-to bail bondsman -- "
LOL, I think that line was funny.

Bruno

Someone needs to explain to LieHO that she can't just put off all her community service hours until the last minute like she did with her DUI courses. 360... hours = 45 days at the Women's center and 120 hours= 15 days at the Morgue.

Alex D

SO here is a question for HARVEY, or THE JUDGE in this case, what are we are Law Abiding Citizens of the USA supposed to NOW tell our children when they go into the store and steal a candybar? OH THATS OK JOHNNY you can keep it, are we supposed to allow our children, to have a free reign over the laws? NO because what would happen to little JOHNNY if he stole a candy bar and ended up in court? He'd be in trouble, and then he would be in jail, wondering why he is in jail, what did he do wrong, LINDSAY LOHAN can steal a $1000.00 necklace and be free but I stole a $.85 candy bar and I am in jail for 30 days? JUDGES, LAWYERS, please look at the bigger picture.

Greygoose125

Bye-bye Lindsey!

Mike

By now, Lindsay probably has the phone number of her bail bondsman memorized after she's been thrown in jail so many times in the last few years.

Username

Herbie: Fully Loaded... is on later tonight.
Royalties should help out with this new expense. :)

Politico Pablo

Can't wait for mug shot #5. It will be her best ever!