Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to JAIL!!!

4/22/2011 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner just threw the book at Lindsay Lohan for her probation violation, sentencing her to 120 days in county jail!!!

Lindsay Lohan Jail

Lindsay has been remanded into custody and taken to the basement of the courthouse for booking.  Lindsay's lawyer has said she'll appeal, which means Lindsay is entitled to post bail.

Lohan was also ordered to complete 480 hours of community service -- 360 of those hours must be performed at the Downtown Women's Center, so Lindsay can see how needy women have to live.  The remaining 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue.

Judge Sautner explained that Lindsay should have called the store and notified the owners about the necklace sooner.  She waited several weeks and returned the necklace after finding out the cops were about to raid her house.

Sautner seemed influenced by the surveillance video, which she saw for the first time in court today.  Sautner agreed with Danette Meyers, who argued Lindsay used her friend Patrick as a decoy to distract the clerk.

I am Spartacus

So this is the jail time she's getting for her probation violation right? This doesnt include the jail time she gets when found guilty of theft is it? I'm confused.

Just Me

Thanks TMZ for correcting the copy to reflect hours instead of days of community service, that was quick! @ Nicole, it was a typo I was bringing to their attention and would have loved if it actually was 480 DAYS instead of hours, she deserves it!

I hope the judge makes her serve ALL of the 120 days in jail for the probation violation. The judge can do that if they choose to and not let her out early because of overcrowding. Glad she's going to jail and is being held accountable for breaking the law!

Nikki

The remaining 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue
BAWHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

fed up

Damned judged didn't do her job. She reduced felony charge to a charge that will get this clown released from jail early.

Will someone on this thread do some research and tell me how many OTHER women have been released from jail because of the "overcrowding" excuse they use to let scanks like Lohan and Hilton out of jail? I think there should be an investigation regarding this "overcrowding" BS. I think they are telling a bald-face lie.

how lame

Dog the bounty Hunter should not bail this one out.

hmmmm.....

let's see if this will hold this time...hope she doesn't get away with this easily ...JAIL TERM is JAIL TERM...no one should be above the law!

Baron

∆
∆ ∆

ELLIE

HIP HIP HOORAY! THEY GOT HER BUT FOR NOT LONG ENOUGH. LOVE IT SHE HAS TO WORK AT THE COUNTY MORGUE. THERE GOES THE GOTTI MOVIE I HOPE. SHE DESERVES TO GET MORE TIME IN THE POKEY. NEXT TIME! SKANK.

LBjim

Keep her in jail...she will be out in a couple of weeks...

who dat

Prob released by midnight tonight.

guy

This is unfair you HATERS are happy now stupid idiots

Sheen Uranus

"bout time...Who;s next?

cake

@ I am Spartacus:
This is for the probation violation only - I wondered the same thing and others clarified it for me. : )

MyOpinionOnly

Wow "BillyBurke"...you are even more delusional that Nicole on here! 1st off...the store DIDN'T GET the necklace back. Cops held onto it for the trial so that's not restitution you moron. 2nd...WHERE IS THE SO CALLED "LOAN PAPERWORK"??? There is NONE! This girl is just like Winona. 5 finger discount for Lilo I guess. And I wouldn't necessarily call her a "Movie STAR" anymore. She's an actress, but has NO STAR POWER any longer. Good grief!

Tim S.