U.S. Marines ROCK OUT To Britney In Afghanistan

4/22/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Halls of Montezuma ... to the shores of Tripoli ... they will fight our country's battles .... and then DANCE TO BRITNEY!!!!!
2011-0422_us_marines_hold_it_againstme

The proud U.S. Marines from 266 Rein and HMLA 169 got HELLA FUNKY for a self-produced music video they shot "somewhere deep in the heart of Afghanistan" ... inspired by the Britney Spears hit, "Hold It Against Me."

No word on when the video was shot -- but Britney herself has already seen it ... and blogged about it yesterday, "I am in LOVE with this ... I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do."

Ooh. Rah.

Shakes the Clown

I bet he would like a side winder missle up his poop shute!

lgriffin

@b - "Now I know why we can't find Bin Laden."

If your so unhappy with the job they are doing, to keep you safe and free - why don't you get off your stupid, lazy ass, and go find Bin Laden yourself. Ungrateful a**hole!

dezette

Great video!! As a mom of 2 (18 & 22) it hurt my heart a bit to see how young these brave men and women are. My deepest thanks and respect to all!!

David

Ms. Brittney Spears, they are MARINES! MARINES! MARINES! Not soldiers! Please get it right! This is an embarassment, I expected Marines to behave in a better professional manner than they are doing right now. I expect this from soldiers, airmen, sailors, coast guardsmen, and the like, but not MARINES (in a Marine Corps uniform of all things!!). I would like to see TMZ do a follow up and see what happened to these clowns. I have a feeling someone paid a price for this stupidity and embarrassment. There is nothing wrong with doing what they did, but please don't do it wearing a MARINE uniform!

Malone

(SO nice to see something other than that stupid Lindsay or the idiot Sheen!)

This was GREAT! Thank you for your service to this country and it's nice to see you get to have a fun break...you deserve it!!

Semper Fi!

Pimpcessa

@ David

Have someone pull that stick out of your azz. They did a better job at lip synching than Britney does. And, as a prior military jet mech on F-14's, I will tell you that these men and women can dance in their uniforms anytime they want. They are under tremendous pressure daily, this is the least they should be allowed. So.....SUCK IT DAVID!

Duke Steele

Thanks Honey Badger for saying what I was going to. As a veteran Marine, I earned the title. Thats what makes us Marines.

partsdiva

so much better than any video britney's done

Lola

God bless our troops. Nice to see them have some fun in such a crappy place they're at.

Mike

God bless the troops. Glad they can have some fun!

jamie

I LOVE IT !! AWESOME

Stacey

I totally LOVE IT!!! I would love to see more. They are over seas fighting for our freedom and the totally deserve to have fun. If I wasn't married I would be so in love with some of that hottness!! Thank you U.S. Marines for keeping us safe at night!!

1-Bad-Marine

Well, glad to see Camp Dwyer is still as boring now as it was when I was there... LMAO Great one... Still got my crazy videos...

AC

Better than original video by far, replace it Britney! Show your support!

Tiffany Bennett