« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star

Stabbed by Wife

4/23/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall is recovering in Broward General Hospital after he underwent surgery for a stab wound police say was inflicted by his wife.

0423_Brandon_Marshall_GETTY_BN
Marshall underwent surgery Friday night, according to ESPN, and is still in ICU this morning. ESPN says no vital organs were hit and he should be OK in 2-3 weeks.

Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall (see mug shot below), was arrested last night on a domestic violence charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is currently being held on $75,000 bond. According to the police report, his wife told police she acted in self-defense.

Marshall's agent would only say, "This is a very difficult time for Brandon and family, thankfully he will make a full recovery ... We simply ask that his privacy is respected."

0423_brandon_marshall_fiancee_mug_reg

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MeToo

There is nothing wrong with her nose.

He probably cheated. She could have ended his career or life.

Meanie

Don't let em breed... f'g hood rats.

LongJohn69

I think Michi's daddy is Karl Malden. Look at that schnoz.

Vera

I'm sorry but for her to stab him, and for him to try to cover it up, what was HE doing for her to go that far?

Why should she get a nose job? So she can walk around looking like she can't breath like everyone else who had work done?

I dont know why white people think everyone should look like them. It fits her face just fine.

I guess islanders should all get nose jobs too to look like white people. I'll keep mine thank you.

Rayna

Not only does the NFL have the lockout issue, but they also have an issue with several of their football players beating women. There has been a lot of talk about the rapper RRR from Cleveland, OH that has an upcoming song titled "MR. ATHLETE" to be released Tuesday. The rapper talks about how her NFL football boyfriend abused her too. RRR doesn't mention her boyfriend's name in her song because she said in an interview that she doesn't want to harm his image. I wish that these women stop protecting these men because they have a problem and need to get help before they hurt more women, or end up getting hurt by a scared woman.

John Elliott

Well the guy is an A**H*** if you remember from Denver and other cities hes played for. He has been in trouble before. Guys like Marshall tend to get what they are asking for. My Question is shes so fugly did she catch him cheating or something or something else. Not that i condone her actions but some deserve it.

DEE FERNANDES

ANOTHER (DUKE LACROSSE/CRYSTAL MANGUM SITUTATION. CRYSTAL IS NOW FACING MURDER CHARGES IN DURHAM, NC BECAUSE SHE STABBED UP HER MEN WHENEVER THEY GOT OUT OF LINE (ALLL TWO OF THEM). I GUESS THIS CHICK DID THE SAME. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST BALLER WIFE TO GO WACKY ON HER SPOUSE. LET 'S NOT FORGET DEIDRE LANE WHO MURDERED HER HUSBAND IN CHARLOTTE, AND SHE SHOT HIS ASS WITH A SHOTGUN AND IS FREE AS A BIRD NOW. ALL CLAIMING SELF DEFENSE ALONG THE WAY. SELF DEFENSE IS THE DEFENSE TO TAKE WITH A GOOD LAWYER, SHE WILL BE OKAY. AND NO I AM NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE BECAUSE THAT IS NOT OKAY. IF SHE HONESTLY STABBED HIM FOR CHEATING, SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP BECAUSE CHEATING IS NOT A DEFENSE, JUST A PRELUDE BEFORE THE TRIAL.

Tania

He is a known woman beater. He has a history of beating his ex and he was arrested for beating her. I think the police were called at least 7 times when he beat his ex. In college, he had a history but of course they brushed it up under the rug. He is a woman-beater and she couldn't take it anymore. She should've left before it got this bad. He probably told her that if you leave me then I will kill you which is a common statement from abusers.

Anthony

She does have a fat nose but she is still pretty. I wound hit that with no regrets. Most of the guys commenting on her nose dont have a girl that looks as good as she does,and most of you chicks hating on her nose dont look as good as she does; keep it real.

dd

Now she has ruined her own life...

Celeb Gossip Addict

I wonder what he did to her. Hopefully she will finally leave him now that she has an arrest because of him.

Koduro

If you didn't witness the whole scenario, don't just make any comments. Brandon Marshal has been charged a number of times with domestic violence. The lady said she acted in self defense. If she really did then I think nobody should bother her. At this point I don't think anyone should express hate to either party until investigations are complete.

Robert

All these nose comments remind of the song "Humpty Dance." I can't remember how it goes in the song but something about a nose and "tickle your rear." The dude had a big nose in the video. I'm not sure why I remember all that.

Rayna

Maybe the NFL is not aware of all the football players which are women beaters that they have on their payroll, because the focus seems to be on the lockout now. However, hopefully they will address this unacceptable behavior this season. There is so much talk about that rapper RRR from Cleveland, OH that is releasing that song "MR. ATHLETE" Tuesday, because she raps about how her boyfriend abused her too in this song. People keep asking her to say his name, but she does not want to harm his image, even though he harmed her with violence. Women need to stop taking up for these guys, and expose them!!!

Rob

This is the side of BW most of America does not know because they blame BM for everything. This is also the reason BM date outside their race, because a good percentage of BW are hateful and mean.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments