Charlie Sheen

Pi Kappa Winning!

4/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Pi Kappa Phi frat at Georgia Tech got a boost to their street cred after they got to kick it backstage with Charlie Sheen Thursday night -- and they might have a new member to show for it.

0422_charlie_sheen_shirt_EX2

TMZ spoke with the president of the frat, who tells us some of his brothers approached Charlie on campus on the day of the show -- and they gave him their frat's shirt.

Charlie ended up wearing the shirt during his show -- and gave the guys a shout out from the stage.

After the show, they got to hang out with Charlie backstage -- and get this, they even offered him an honorary alumni spot in their fraternity. He thanked them for the offer, but hasn't taken them up on it thus far..

Late nights, hot girls and partying ... sounds right up his alley

Nancy

@ksis

Your life and your experiences, again, couldn't even TOUCH mine, regardless of what you've gone through - after all, you're still alive, even if you are an angry little cuss. I've lived through so much and STILL don't have that Old Testament philosophy.

Abuse? Physical, mental, sexual?? Rape? Torture?

I've dealt with s*** bags like your messiah Charlie... and recovered. I've recovered to the point where I can still turn the other cheek... unless the attacks keep coming, which they have. Don't get all high and mighty talking about who started what - you were there beginning to end.

And please... getting off "easy?" You're still under the influence of the kool-aid if you think that you can do anything to anyone here that will make a difference in their lives.

I am speaking out in hopes that others who've bought into his "poor me" spiel will understand just how far gone this man really is. He does not deserve contact with his young, impressionable children at this point. His children do not need to be raised on a screed of hatred toward their mothers. They don't deserve to be exposed to his hedonistic lifestyle from an early age. They need to be with loving family members in familiar surroundings, not out partying with the frat boy or waiting for him in any number of hotel rooms.

An eye-for-an-eye is an exhausting way to live life and, as the saying goes, will leave everyone blind. It will consume you, running from one perceived insult to the next trying to deal out 'paybacks,' in much the same way that Charlie has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get 'paybacks' from his ex-wives, his former bosses, etc. No time to smell the roses there, for sure.

RoastBeef

I've just read that the crack-head has sunk to a new low by mocking Roger Ebert. If a chunk of excrement like Charlie needs to verbally slap down a man who won the battle of his life with cancer on a stage to be a winner, then he deserves nothing but Karma. Next to begging to get his job back, this is morally heinous. He disgusts me. He's called the wives he chose to be the mother of their kids ''sluts'' and ''whores'' and now this. What's next Charlie, snapping kittens necks to get a laugh? Charlie is finished.

Nancy

What a relaxed, friendly, jovial man he is:

"Charlie Sheen’s “Violent Torpedo of Truth” tour sputtered into St. Petersburg, Florida last night, and again the actor begged for his old job back.

After taking off a Tampa Bay Lightning jersey, and giving it to a woman who thanked him by flashing her breasts, Sheen cracked, ”You know you’re at a Charlie Sheen show when it’s Good Friday and there’s nudity,” adding, “It’s Great Friday.”

Among the low points of the show, included Sheen mocking Roger Ebert‘s cancer, because the respected film critic once assailed his performance in Wall Street.

Sheen ended the show by asking the audience to help him return to “Two and a Half Men.” He said, “With your support, with a room filled with love, we are going to get my job back.”

But as comedian Jeffrey Ross, who performed during the show, said earlier, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak had a better shot at reclaiming his job than Sheen does."

*****

Dream on, Chuckie. Yeah, it's not enough to spout profanities about your children's mothers... let's crack funny about cancer too! THEN beg your audience to help get your job back. Yeah...

NOT WINNING!

ksis

RoastBeef 6 minutes ago

**********************

Until now I didn't even know who this Ebert guy was, but just read how HE mocked Charlie via Twitter a few weeks ago.

ksis

Well, I'd like to hear what Charlie actually said. Since I can't seem to find it, I imagine it wasn't anything worth making a big deal out of. Otherwise it would be all over the trashy sites.
This Ebert guy is a critic, right? He started it by tweeting about Charlie. Well, the heat and all that jazz.

Tired of Ignorance

Heard high tech someone is heading to the show tonight to get free tickets off the scalpers and to.... I wonder if live streaming show without their phone or laptop will be stopped by security the way the twitter people were shut down. I wonder how thorough the security is down there.

RoastBeef

@ Tired of Ignorance
Why were the twitterers shut down?

Tired of Ignorance

Copyright infringement... More like don't report what actually goes on ticket sales are way down. Live Nation must be taking a bath on this one.

RoastBeef

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I suppose Roger Ebert must have hit a low blow to deserve Charlie going after his cancer. Perhaps he suggested he was impotent?

RoastBeef

@ Tired of Ignorance

Tickets sales ARE down. Only the drunks and crackheads come. Birds of a feather.
The sober ones who pay simply haven't been to a freak show in the last few years.
Copyright, right. Keep the disaster hush to save the tattered pieces of what's left of Charlie's existence.

ksis

@RoastBeef

That's not the point. The point is, that Roger Ebert is apparently still putting himself out there, as his tweet to Sheen was in March, and while he is shooting himself, he has to know that he will be shot back. He got used to it over the years, I'm sure.
Whether people want to take Charlie's comments seriously and make mountain out of the molehill, is their own choice, but something tells me that Ebert himself is not treating it HALF as serious as many here do.
Like I said...to each their own. I treat it the same way as I treated him calling Denise and Brooke names on stage - not necessary, but not the end of the world either.

Tired of Ignorance

I think all he did was a review of his show, not sure. I will see if I can look it up. Anyway Charlie is giving away seats to his show tonight. I wonder what the contract arrangements were regarding low ticket sales. I actually feel sorry for Charlie (wait, no I don't). I bet even if he wanted to just throw the towel in and leave the tour he would be in deep with live nation.

Jack DaCarup

Live Nation must be taking a bath on this one.

***
No wonder they only paid $445. for the high speed "escort!"

Autumn_in_Michigan

ksis 14 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can't find it, ksis, its because you're not looking (big surprise - not). Its all over the Net, and right here under your nose at TMZ. I posted it myself last night, and again today where you are denying it on another thread - and here it is again.

Real humanitarian, your boy. Thinks it "pretty ****ing cool" that Ebert had his face eaten off with cancer.

And, you can spare us your "you weren't there" defense like you used on the other thread - because you weren't there either. LOTS of people who were there are talking about it all over the Net. Like the article Jodi shared from ROL - the media site that you have stated here many times that you find to be very reliable and much better than TMZ.

Deggans Eric Deggans
#Chareliesheen on Siskel and Ebert's fate: "I didn't wish it on them...but it's pretty f-ing cool."
1 hour ago

Deggans Eric Deggans
#Charliesheen: Sais Siskel and Ebert said James Spader would be better in Wall Street. Sad thing is they might have been right.
1 hour ago

Deggans Eric Deggans
#Charliesheen: Cowhead notes that Siskel and ebert dissed Sheeen back when Wall Street came out and now 1 is dead & one had cancer eat face
1 hour ago

Tired of Ignorance

I wonder how much clout Live nation has and how much arm twisting they are doing behind the scenes to get the show promoted as successful.