Lindsay Lohan -- "Blindsided" By Jail Sentence

4/24/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were shocked Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to jail yesterday, you're not alone -- sources close to LiLo tell us no one was more shocked than she was.

0422_Lindsay_lohan_GETTY_EX2
Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail yesterday by Judge Stephanie Sautner.  She was bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility after spending five hours inside.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she was under the impression she'd be going home after the hearing ... and was "blindsided" when she got sentenced. We're told Lindsay described the situation as "ridiculous" and "f**ked up."

According to our sources, Lindsay spent her Saturday with her sister, Ali, and her brother, Michael Jr.

We're told Lindsay is glad she's not behind bars (for the moment) and is looking forward to appealing.

Hot Farts

@nicole
The supervised probation won't be reinstated as it is only a misdemeanor and Lindsay hasn't any substance abuse related violated for 6 months.
---------------------------
wrong. She violated on December at Betty Ford and that went into the probation report. She had no substantial period of clean testing and you have to test clean for an extended period before you are bumped to kiosk reporting...she has not satisfied the criteria...this is the last time I will repeat this...are you impaired in some way??

Hot Farts

@nicole
She is back to unsupervised probation
---------------------
she is not on probation she will not be reinstated until she does her time on pov.

Are you lying or misinformed?

Hot Farts

@rocky
To you and the others, I demand you speak so publicly in my face and I will guarantee you wont like the result. That's guaranteed , other gossip rumors are NOTR.
---------------------------------------
This is no rumor

Case Type: Breach of Contract
Date Filed: 02/01/2011
Location: Department 32 Clark County Superior Court
Case Number: A634338

Hot Farts

@rocky

here is the court website you can do a cse search by party for yourself

Hot Farts

Clark County Superior Court

Fat hand puppet

@ 90291 pg32 "You can argue all you like it is just how the courts work. I've worked in an office with a very high profile ciminal dfense attorney for years and thats how it works. She will not win the appeal and she will be convicted of the theft. Just tell her to brace herself."

You really think Lindsay will lose the criminal trial by jury in July? I myself, am not as confident in predicting what a jury will do. As far as being convinced "personally" if Lindsay stole the necklace I am almost 100% sure she did.
for 1. Lindsay knew she had the necklace on before she walked out of the store. She kept touching the necklace necklace on her neck with her hand repeatedly. She "KNEW" she had it on. And Lindsay did have "intent" to steal... I don't know what the "Con" is called but if Lindsay was caught she would just "pretend" it was a honest mistake..but if she didn't get caught she would walk out the door and keep it.
for 2. Lindsay does have a history of stealing. I don't know what happened with: the blue rolex or jewlrey at an elle shoot, but Lindsay clearly stole the 10,000 dollar mink coat back in feb 2008. And The mink coat will be brought up at the trial.
for 3. Lindsay didn't return the necklace the next day and was wearing the necklace even 4 days later. I have NOOOOOO idea what Lindsay was thinking... either she just wanted to keep wearing it a few weeks then return it or keep blowing-off the store and deny she had it and just keep the necklace. I don't know what Lindsay was thinking.
4. Lindsay turned the necklace backwards on her neck to keep the paps from getting photos of her wearing the necklace. I didn't even know what the necklace "looked" like until someone recently put up a link
the photo I keep seeing is the one were Lindsay turned the necklace around on her neck and all you can see is the clasp.

So What is going to happen to Lindsay if she loses the court case, that is what I would like to know and wish someone who knew what they were talking about would tell me. Does this mean Lindsay will get a year in jail? a year in prison?

Nicole

@90291
The Judge sentenced her for the probation violation (120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service) but that was the only conditions of the reinstatement. She no longer has a probation officer and her probation is back to unsupervised.
She is out on bail at the moment but pending the outcome of the appeal she will be placed back on probation if her appeal is unsucessful and she serves the time.

Hot Farts

@nicole
So she is back on probation which means she cannot hang out in bars and she cannot consume alcohol...maybe you should keep that to yourself if she plans on drinking.

I am probably the only person here who believe that a person can give up drugs and drinking heavily and still drink. I went through a painful divorce and was drinking to the point of drinking alcoholically for sure...but now I dont drink because I try to watch my weight and I am more into juicing and veganism. I still like wine and drink it when I go out.

I believe that she will actually have an easier time of stopping drugs. I smoked weed and did crank and coke back in the early 80s and stopped cold when I was arrested for possession of a controlled sentence on the sunset strip.

that was 27 years ago. I never wanted to do it again---difference is that while on probation I refused to even jaywalk...would not violate no matter what!!!

rosh

90291 22 minutes ago

@rocky
---------------------------------------
This is no rumor

Case Type: Breach of Contract
Date Filed: 02/01/2011
Location: Department 32 Clark County Superior Court
Case Number: A634338

rosh

To all of you who think the law is coming down on me, have your legal counsel contact me directly at thebash44@gmail.com so we can move forward and address these claims in COURT. Good luck and I'm eagerly awaiting your attorneys response so we can address these issue in public. Either put up or shut up. All responses will be dealt with "accordingly".... The door is open, bring it!!!

Nicole

@90291
Alcohol is LEGAL and the no bar thing was a very brief condition that was only in place from September 24th - October 22nd.

rosh

rosh 5 minutes ago

90291 22 minutes ago

@rocky
---------------------------------------
This is no rumor

Case Type: Breach of Contract
Date Filed: 02/01/2011
Location: Department 32 Clark County Superior Court
Case Number: A634338

All of you who who would like to participate, join in. I encourage you to, including TMZ and Harvey himself

rosh

90291 27 minutes ago

@rocky

here is the court website you can do a cse search by party for yourself

Cut and paste these conversations please, my response to you, GO **** YOURSELF!!!!

Blood Red Witch

nicole, 90291, ilovegossip.......The new chat room is http://www.chatzy.com/136328915040 if you want to come over sometime. PW is Lindsay.

Bruno

Nicole 7 minutes ago

@90291
------------------------------------------------------------

Alcohol may be legal. But someone who is in recovery does not belong in a bar near temptation. It's one of those moves that says "I'm not taking this whole thing seriously".

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments