Lindsay Lohan -- "Blindsided" By Jail Sentence

4/24/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were shocked Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to jail yesterday, you're not alone -- sources close to LiLo tell us no one was more shocked than she was.

0422_Lindsay_lohan_GETTY_EX2
Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail yesterday by Judge Stephanie Sautner.  She was bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility after spending five hours inside.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she was under the impression she'd be going home after the hearing ... and was "blindsided" when she got sentenced. We're told Lindsay described the situation as "ridiculous" and "f**ked up."

According to our sources, Lindsay spent her Saturday with her sister, Ali, and her brother, Michael Jr.

We're told Lindsay is glad she's not behind bars (for the moment) and is looking forward to appealing.

meme

Too bad they let her post bail. I predict she goes out on a bender before the trial.

Blood Red Witch

Cool Jeebus, Are we posting the info here or are we going to email each other. I dont think we got everyones email yet.

jeebus

I went ahead and posted it here. I THINK i have the ability to kick ppl out with this chat.

cali

The judge who offered the plea told her that would happen

Grumpy

Jail? What jail?
LOCK HER UP ALREADY!!!!!!! SKANK!

CECESO23

She will violate parole again.

Missy Bancroft

I thought that Lindsay was broke, she hasn't worked in ages. I thought that she tried to get out of Betty Ford early on the grounds that she couldn't afford the bill. So how can she afford the legal bills required to fight this? Is Shawn Holley just milking her celebrity client. I get the fact that she wants to defend herself on the theft charge, stupid but I get it. If she really believes her own story and thinks that she is completely innocent then fine. But the probation violation, filing an appeal- what? EVERYONE knew that she was going to be hit with this, I mean she violated her probation she did. She has dirty drug tests in addition to the alleged theft issue, which means she violated her probation. Why didn't Shawn Holley tell her this? Why is Shawn Holley letting Lindsay waste her money filing an appeal that she will most likely lose? She needs to just do her time like the rest of us would have to and move on. I guess when a person is addicted to attention it doesn't really matter to them if it is negative attention as long as they're still getting it right.

vorlon

jeebus is the PW first name? Both names? Case sensitive?
Can't get in.

jeebus

first name and I think its capital L

Blood Red Witch

Jeebus, PW is all upper or lower case or what?

Nicole

@jeebus
What format is the password in ?
I've tried evrything and cant get in.

vorlon

That worked. Good job m'lady!

jeebus

Lindsay.. PW FOR CHATROOM !

Dan

The only thing that is ridiculous and f***** up is you Lindsay. Moron!!

jeebus

:) if anyone has the emails to our fellow chatters please pass the word around :)