Teen Dad:

Baby Mama Got Preggo

for MTV Show

4/23/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" star Josh Smith says his baby mama PLOTTED to get pregnant just so she could be on the MTV reality show ... this according to court documents.

0422_jennifer_josh_EX2
Smith filed a request for a restraining order against Jennifer Del Rio this week -- stemming from an incident in which she allegedly punched Josh in the face.

In the docs, Smith claims his baby mama is a "compulsive liar" who concocted a diabolical scheme to get pregnant -- allegedly telling him she was knocked up (even though she wasn't) so he wouldn't wear a condom.

Smith explains ... "She was giving me sonogram pictures ... that she claimed was 'our baby' when in actually [sic] it was her friend's sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 'Sixteen and Pregnant'."

As for the restraining order, Jennifer claims she never attacked Josh ... and has since filed for a restraining order against HIM ... claiming Josh punched himself in the face to set her up so she would go to jail.

The couple is scheduled to be back in court on May 2.

nikaea

no jennifer did not get pregnant to be on the show. josh is a f****** lier no one belive him

katertots

So sick of hearing about these nobodies, any idiot teenagers can be egg/sperm donor. They obviously completely lack any type of parental (or common) sense. For ****s sake, they're still kids themselves, is anyone surprised that any of this drama is happening? This show is disgusting and portrays parenting in a way that is appealing to teens ('Boo, I have to get up at 3 in the morning to feed my baby, but look at my awesome baby shower gifts and party, look at all these fun activities and special attention I get for having a baby.. And hey, this is a great way to get a guy to be forced to stick around..')

Also- I wonder how long the guy walked around with dried blood on his face to show everybody and to take some pictures. Idiot.

Babies makin' babies. The future of our country is doomed with tards like these people running around.

john

This chick really looks nutty...

nocureforstupid

First off, if any of you would read before you open your stupid mouth you would know that in 2010 teen pregnancy was at its lowest since 1940. That being said, there are adults (probably a lot of you commenting) that shouldn't have kids because you are fu*king retards! We don't need your pathetic genes passed on in the gene pool we have enough idiots here! I bet your kids are sooo smart! HA Poor kids never had a chance with stupid American parents like yourselves....

Trix LaRue

This guy is an idiot. That "blood" on his face looks like it took him a while to find a camera...flaking off. It looks like a smile he's hiding. My take is he's dumb, she's dumber. Show over.

Muppet

Where are these kid's parents?? Letting them act like this is reflecting poorly on their parents as well. Raised properly they wouldn't be acting like this! Time for the whole family to grow up or keep showing the world how stupid you really are! I feel sorry for the baby caught up in this mess!

JulieB

Nocureforstupid, to compare today's stats favorably to 70 years ago is ridiculous. Those teens in 1940 got married and I'm sure they were 18 and 19, not 15 & 16. Also, we have birth control today they didn't have back then. The only people on Welfare back then were almost always widows with children. Don't tell me I'm too retarded to have kids of my own because I can support the 2 kids I had as an adult. @nocureforstupid, enjoy having your salary gutted to pay for these kids, and enjoy when the hoods they grow up to be beat the crap out of you.

Theresa

I loved the first Teen Mom but watching the second one stressed me out. Too much domestic violence for me to handle. I'm not interested in watching the third season at all.

Meanie

Forced sterilization for these idiots. ANY f'g barn sow can get knocked up and become a welfare queen... seems MTV likes to glorify that.

nocureforstupid

@JULIEB
Actually birth control was introduced in 1916 by a woman named Margaret Sanger. And even with teen moms on welfare, there are still MORE GROWN ADULTS that are sucking the system dry. Stupid adults that keep popping out kids because they get more money for doing so. We need to gut the system completely and quit supporting people having multiples kids they can't take care of! If you have one kid and need help supporting it, fine. If a year later you have another one and need help with it too....SORRY! Get a job or quit having kids....And as far as me saying retards need to quit having kids, I didn't know I was pointing my finger at you!? Maybe you have a guilty conscience because deep down you know you're a worthless piece of trash!

SURFCOWBOY

THIS IS WHY people should consider BIRTH CONTROL. Too many idiots are pregnant these days, whether its ppl who r 30 or 20, they will birth kids to become like these losers. Nip your shi*, take birth control and please do not reproduce. OH KIDS THIS KIDS THAT, yeah have kids and watch how they grow up into losers like these two who will have a loser child who will also have a loser child. Its like a chain reaction. DO NOT HAVE KIDS PPL!! this crap is on our TVS, figures how society is becoming LOW and dumb by the minute. TMZ? WHERES YOUR NEWS??? IS LINDSAY STILL SLEEPING? figures!

pat m

Reality shows.......this is what passes for entertainment these days. These freaks think they become "stars" once they stand in front of the cameras. You can take all the Kardashians, Kate Plus 8, Teen Moms and tell them all they suck. I can't take them anymore.

John Galt

Bons: "TMZ....shame on you for even giving this story space!"

No, shame on you for reading it!

Meanie

Perfect example why they should have their genitals GLUED shut.

radicalred

Like we didn't know this was happening? When Amber Portwood revealed in court that MTV was paying her between $40K and $120K a YEAR for her appearances on the 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom series, it was predictable that naive teen girls would try to cash in.

$40K to $120K a year? Just from MTV? That's not bad scratch for an illiterate hood rat with no education and no marketable job skills. That's awful enticing to a young girl.

MTV should be ashamed of themselves for promoting this sh!.t. And nocureforstupid -- you really ARE stupid. You can quote all the statistics you want, but the truth of the matter is that there are more single, multi-generational welfare recipients now than ever before. We're paying for these girls to have babies on a whim ... at least, those of us who are working are paying for them.