Teen Dad:

Baby Mama Got Preggo

for MTV Show

4/23/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" star Josh Smith says his baby mama PLOTTED to get pregnant just so she could be on the MTV reality show ... this according to court documents.

0422_jennifer_josh_EX2
Smith filed a request for a restraining order against Jennifer Del Rio this week -- stemming from an incident in which she allegedly punched Josh in the face.

In the docs, Smith claims his baby mama is a "compulsive liar" who concocted a diabolical scheme to get pregnant -- allegedly telling him she was knocked up (even though she wasn't) so he wouldn't wear a condom.

Smith explains ... "She was giving me sonogram pictures ... that she claimed was 'our baby' when in actually [sic] it was her friend's sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 'Sixteen and Pregnant'."

As for the restraining order, Jennifer claims she never attacked Josh ... and has since filed for a restraining order against HIM ... claiming Josh punched himself in the face to set her up so she would go to jail.

The couple is scheduled to be back in court on May 2.

tellmeaboutit

More trash brought to us by the leader in "reality" trash tv, MTV. Garbage in, garbage out.

Muppet

Someone please explain to these idiots what "planned parenting" means!! Might also want to explain career, financial security, stability, a residence (one that doesn't require mommy and daddy to pay for)oh and did I mention planned parenting??

Muppet

Whoops! I forgot to mention the most important and obvious thing these wayward teens need. Try an education!!!
They might also want to check out some self respect, motivation....I could go on and on, but you get my point. Instead of just throwing some money at these teens, why doesn't MTV pay for them to learn about these things and become better people??

Wiley

You missed the point Silas. Things look awful on the show but the teen fans follow the real lives of the mothers and they see them getting boob jobs, new cars, nice apartments, free daycare, food stamps, free college, etc. and hear how much money they are being paid and think they can do that too.

Teresa

What kind of douchebag poses for a picture of his dried up bloody nose? SUCK. IT. UP!!!! Even IF she did do it, this picture tells me enough about you as a wannabe man that I can completely understand why she would have done it!!!

Debbie

Mothers, are you really so stupid you are raising your sons to think it's okay to sleep with a girl unprotected as long as she's pregnant? Parents are to blame for all this crap. Raise your children with morals and respect and watch this kind of stupidity fade away.

JulieB

@nocureforstupid..First,if by "retards" you mean people with learning and intellectual disabilities, then you shouldn't be critical of them in a public forum because that's just cruel. If you mean to call everyone else "retards" who don't think teen pregancy (even in small numbers) is a good thing then that's also wrong because it denigrates those same mentally disabled. This is why I take offense to your "retard" comment, which certainly does not make me trash. I totally agree with you that welfare has to be restructured to eliminate fraud and irresponsible childbearing from all ages.

Amber

I myself think that 16 & preg went to far. I feel that it's pretty much telling teenager's that it's okay to get preg. I mean, look at the one's who have already been on the show.. they are on the front pages of magazines, on tmz, etc. They are pretty much famous. So, them being on the show are telling them that they will be noticed & always will be. I think 16 & preg is rediculous. First, i thought that it was a good idea, maybe it would actually help teach people that it's not easy.. But, look at where all the people on 16&preg & teen mom are now! rediculous! if they were my kid's ID NEVER LET THEM ON A TV SHOW BC THEY WERE PREG! DR.DREW needs too see this just like everyone else does.

Anna`

Yep, this guy was completely blameless......except for the fact that he willing had sex with this chick.

Guys, remember: sex equals babies, no questions asked. If you wouldn't have planned children with the girl you're screwing, hedge your bets and don't have sex with them.

randymandy50

This is pretty sick, but even sicker it probably happens a lot! What is wrong with these girls? How about we go take on the biggest responsibility known to women for the rest of our lives, just for the 30 minutes of fame we MIGHT get. What a genius idea, really!!

Danni111972

First of all, There is no guarantee that a kid would make it on the show. So how could she get pregnant just to be on the show? What did she have...the ultimate hook up? Did she personally know producers? Bottom line, he didn't use a condom ...don't blame her cause now he's a daddy. He needs to blame himself!!! Strap up fellas!

ChrisB

The Baby Daddy accusations sound ridiculous and implausible. If the girl truly planned to get pregnant to get on the show, she'd have been delusional to think she was guaranteed to be cast. I wonder how many audition tapes MTV receives? Countless, no doubt. Also, this should not have prevented him from using protection if for no other reason but to prevent STDs - pretty damn good reason right there! Are you listening, Kids??? Sometimes people remind me of other people, I get the sense that they're 'cut from the same cloth' as someone else, in this case, this d-bag reminds me of the murderer of Yeardley Love, there's just something about him. Ladies, especially young ladies, please take note of how many young women think a guy is so wonderful at first and get pregnant, only to find out that they are idiotic d-bags and worse! It's rare to find a truly good guy for the long haul! Remember - PROTECTION, PROTECTION, PROTECTION! If you want a 100% guarantee, there's always abstinence!

Evelyn

This guy clearly has anger management issues. I would never want one of my daughters with someone this manipulative and emotionally (potentially physically) abusive.
If they were together, I very much believe it would only be a matter of time before he hurt the mother of his children. No man should treat the mother of his children the way this guy has treated her.

susan pizano

Is this **** for reals?I cant believe kids are still having kids.Why would anyone get pregunt on purpose?for money,that would be stupid.What is going on with teens?People talk to your children.

Manda

Watching their episode right now, and this is just a bad situation all the way around. The girl should give the babies to her parents, neither she nor Josh are fit to raise them. I'm just hoping her little brother doesn't get messed up with this.