O-Town -- The Gang's All Here

4/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The four remaining members of O-Town -- Trevor Penick, Jacob Underwood, Dan Miller and Erik-Michael Estrada -- posed for a pic yesterday as they celebrated Jacob's birthday.

0423_otown_twitter

There's still time to join for Ashley Parker Angel to join in on the reunion fun.

kendra bethune

that's a really nice picture who got all them toghter i tried personal i don't think i reached any one that's great thanks i hope they all stay togther this time thanks
was that too much to ask tmz i'm on my space my g-mail is clogged up use the bethunes@ pac bell tmz under o-town bye

Sonia

I wanna think positive about their return!!... but they seem desperate and unprepared. they need to beg ashley back and fire their stylist/publicist and who ever told them to dress like that for a photo op.

Purple Haze

I'm kinda stoked about this, but I wish Ashley was a part of the reunion.

Canadasux

So, I see that Jacob Underwood has a gig with, "Sha Na Na."

george clooney

Must be a basketball team because I have never heard of them. Dang, and I am a big basketball fan .....darn!

revolucj2006

To whomever asked, Lou Pearlman has been arrested. And btw this is not an official reuninon/press photo, just a photo tweeted by Jacob!

jess

@Marijoy-
MTB was about 10 years ago, went off the air(for Otown, at least)in 2002. Erik isn't Erik Estrada's boy, either-his dad is some idiot that tried to get ahold of him years ago only after their show had aired and was absent from his life otherwise. And yes, I realize its sad that I can still remember this....HA! :)

phil ramsey

why? their has-beens & should stay lose. they must be low on money & not hiring at wal-mart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2