Charlie Sheen

Dumped Via Text Message

4/24/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is down a goddess -- he revealed last night during his tour stop in Ft. Lauderdale that Bree Olson broke up with him ... via text message. Ouch!

0424_sheen_bree_olson_bn_tmz
By all accounts, the show went well -- Sheen had a few guests on stage ... including Dennis Rodman (see below). Charlie even offered up a few words of wisdom for Lindsay Lohan: "I would hug her and let her know it's gonna be ok."

Sheen's next tour stop is Tuesday night in Houston, TX.

0424_sheen_rodman

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

ksis

@Lagoon

I would not ask you to stop interacting with anyone;)

Autumn_in_Michigan

West Coast Business Hours - Still waiting for TMZ (hello) to close my account and delete my comments. Or, to send me an email denying or explaining my request. Please.

Well, actually we have witnessed one instance of moderating - that we know of. That was when all the brouhaha was first happening over the remarks about ksis's mother. There were several comments deleted then, remember? That was about the same time frame when this new format was introduced in the comments section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy 9 hours ago
Ruthie Rader 26 minutes ago

Aherm.
Nobody moderates (or monitors) these comments, do they?

*****

Nope, not really. Not so far as most of us can tell. They remove the obvious counterfeit goods spam posts, but that's about it.

kerejava

Charlie Sheen admitted to being abusive to Bree.

He stated this from his tweeter account stating he was upset about breaking one

of his teeth and took it out on Bree, "my bad" according to Sheen.

Charlie Sheen threatens the mothers of his children publicly-then whines

about paying child support

Charlie Sheen attacks his employer publicly-and then whines for his job back

Charlie Sheen is an admitted crack head-

WHINING LOSER

ksis

BS. When you raise your voice at someone, it means that you are abusive? Do you have any proof that this was anything other than that or can you say WHAT exactly that was? No? So don't spread the bullsh*t about him admitting anything around.

kerejava

Charlie Sheen has a criminal history involving abuse toward women.

Charlie Sheen has plead no contest and accepted deals in regard to his abuse

toward women.

I can find no record of Charlie Sheen picking a fight with someone his own size.

It appears Sheen limits his abuse to women-

5/21/96: Arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman at his home in Agoura, CA. The woman claims she was pushed to the floor and knocked out.

Sheen's downward spiral continued the following year when his ex-girlfriend Brittany Ashland filed charges claiming that he physically abused her. He was later charged with misdemeanor battery to which he pleaded no contest and was given a year's suspended sentence, two years' probation and a $2,800 fine.

Plead no contest to a misdemeanor charge at a June 7 2010 hearing, The charge is a result of the domestic dispute with his wife Brooke Mueller and Sheen's arrest in late 2009.

ksis

Key word: CLAIM. All of the CLAIMED. There were never any witnesses seeing Charlie actually hitting any woman.
No contest is neither admitting nor disputing the charges, often done to avoid a long trial. So what does that prove in regards to those cases? Nothing.

kerejava

Everything I have posted is a matter of public record.

ksis

Everyhting you have posted are CLAIMS and ALLEGATIONS of the women.

Dorothy Bowen

I can't watch Charlie Sheen's show any more because he is so disgusting. It was my favorite show, and I still like the other people in it, but the real Charlie is so sick and sorry, that I just can't watch it.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14