Charlie Sheen

Dumped Via Text Message

4/24/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is down a goddess -- he revealed last night during his tour stop in Ft. Lauderdale that Bree Olson broke up with him ... via text message. Ouch!

0424_sheen_bree_olson_bn_tmz
By all accounts, the show went well -- Sheen had a few guests on stage ... including Dennis Rodman (see below). Charlie even offered up a few words of wisdom for Lindsay Lohan: "I would hug her and let her know it's gonna be ok."

Sheen's next tour stop is Tuesday night in Houston, TX.

0424_sheen_rodman

jacksonfive210

motox
good to see the flame war used you never see that word used on this site

the truth

bbrown ...............
of course your a bad mom if you pick drugs over your kids but her addiction took over and all she wanted to do was do drugs. drugs are evil and so powerful and make you not care about anything but getting high. its sad but thats the way it happens.

AgentBlonde

pegnew 3 hours ago
I agree with a previous poster. Bree left because Cha stinks...
not just his show - but he reportedly smells like a landfill -
stale cigarette smoke(from chaining two packs a day) and B.O. He
needs a shower, some strong deodorant and a ''dipping'' for S.T.D.'S. He's just GROSS - imagine how nasty his breathe must
smell. His personal hygiene might be why the judge canned his
custody request...one whiff of Cha could be a deal-breaker...not
to mention second hand smoke not being good for the boys! Charlie
get ''clean'' LITERALLY!
---------------------------------------------------------
I not only met Charlie, but stood right next to him for several minutes as our pictures were taken last fall. He smelled very clean and was wearing a nice cologne. :) It was a very enjoyable experience.

Hassenpfeffer

When don't you run into Dennis in S. Florida? The guy wants everything comped and when the establishment doesn't he leaves. I will say that Dennis is always cool when you met him.
On Twitter Das Hassenpfeffer follow

jacksonfive210

the truth
I def know that addiction over powers all and it is sad but I think brooke will od soon if she doesnt stop mixing crack with norcos thats a big no no didnt she learn anything in rehab

Muppet

It's about time Bree wised up and realised she could get someone so much better looking and mentally stable. She looked ridiculous walking around with Grandpa Chuckles anyway.

LadyBeagles

Well, guess she got bored. Probably couldna't commit to staying off the drugs..Oh well...she is young she is entitled to leave whenever she wanted to...abusive??? what the hell are you people talking about? Its funny somehow its okay for a woman to verbally/physically/ abuse her husband/boyfriend but not okay for the men? Double standard. Even the lawyers/judges are following the double standard. Hey Charlie start crying and saying Bree abused you....that she took advantage of an old bipolar oldman...

MoonDust

OMG TMZ GET RID OF ALL THOSE SPAMMERS!!! I think you guys approve of the spam because they pay you, otherwise they would've been gone

jacksonfive210

moondust
I know right its annoying as hell tmz must be getting paid nice icon by the way I was just watching sp

Holly

During 20/20 & Dateline interviews Bree never said much, nor smile. I saw her perk up only once when the "goddessess" were asked if they wanted to marry Charlie. Nat answered first, she dosent want to marraige.
Bree chimed in with a big smile and said "I want to marry Charlie".
Bree is delusional. She believed she was more than a ho long before she became a "goddess".

DubstepDistribution

Who cares, she's a pronstar, she is a no one. She meets random fans and as sex with them. She's a loser.

tellmeaboutit

Golly, what a shock. I thought they'd stay together forever. And he had Rodman as a guest?? Rodman's last appearance was on Celebrity Rehab and it didn't take. Of course, the drunker you are, the more you're apt to enjoy being around Sheen. It helps to have a 14 yr old's mentality too (no offense to the actual 14 yr olds of the world.)

smackbaby

I'm glad Bree has left Charlie, I mean, I never saw big sparks floating between them, and he didn't ever express too much affection towards her anyway, unlike Natty (who is "the keeper" by his own words). Charlie's better off without Bree's skanky ass, also Bree is more ambitious and self-centered than Natalie. Charlie and Natalie make a daffy couple and they have more things in common.

MoonDust

@smackbaby 21 minutes ago

No One Want To Be With That Ass hole Unless they are paid for the servises

ksis

@Val

We are all here to discuss Charlie, I believe, and not me or my standards? I sure am not going to discuss those with you.
I will just say this is NOT my way of entertainment, as I do not support Charlie sheen because he is enteertaining. I support him because I admire certain qualities that he posseses, and it doesn't mean that I would do the same things if I were in his place. Calling his ex-wives names is something that could have been avoided, but it is not as big of deal as some make it to be. I accpet Charlie with his flaws, because qualities that I admire overshadow them.

@angeleyes

My facts are very much checked up on. It's enough to look at the ratings from the past few seasons. TAAHM never went below rank 20 from the beginning of the show.

BBT

2007/08 - rank 59 - viewers: 8.34 million
2008/09 - rank 42 - viewers: 10.01 million
2009/10 - rank 12 - viewers: 14.14 million
2010/11 - rank -- - viewers: 12.90 (to date)

TAAHM