Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

1906.

little aussie reader

Karls - Iran, sorry about that. Portugal too. You lucky thing! I'm jealous. Tassie is the only overseas country I've been to ;o)

1907.

little aussie reader

bugger! BBS.

1908.

Karls

KM no probs :) I hope you and you family had a good one.

LAR I dont have a link on the speech I only heard on the radio this morning there was one that OBL has pre recorded.. I keep going onto ninemsn to see if its out yet and they have a picture of OBL bloody bedroom (creepy)
Because back in the day Wikileaks site keep crashing, I joined the FaceBook group and at that time they were posting daily. Not that I think Assange is a hero for creating Wikileaks my curiosity always gets the better of me.. And it is what gets me in trouble

1909.

KM

Karls

It was typical family...lol...hope you had a good one too....

1910.

KM

Tell

Just wanted to point out that you are correct, Good Friday does not have a Mass, nor does Saturday, the day after. I think you tried to explain that the other day to no avail.
Mass is never held on those two days, which is confusing to most people, there are services, which adds to the confusion for non practicing, but never Mass.
I am sure you know what I am talking about! I do not practice as I used to but I know what you meant, while most do not understand the difference...LOL...

1911.

Karls

If your still around KM check your inbox :)

1912.

KM

Karls

Will do on phone...be a while

1913.

realist

Ira, if you're still around say 2 or 3 a.m PDT, I will be around. Enjoy your social, and save the wine for when you get home - - you may need it. LOL

1914.

Confused

I'm done with TMZ. They have become so sleazy, i.e. Kate bending down to fix her train, the sailors on the Cal
Vinson, Obama and sex. ROL is handling everything, at the moment with much more dignity. I really have loved following all the Mel threads.but there is a limit. I wish you all well.

1915.

TMZgossip

woohoo
go harper

1916.

KM

TMZG

Your opinion of what has transpired here on this board...no smart ass comment....just the truth. I am interested in your opinion !

1917.

TMZgossip

u mean with regards to the twins?

1918.

KM

TMZG

With regards to all the posters .... I do not know who the twins are .... so excuse me on that !

1919.

TMZgossip

well I think a number of people got tired of schoolmarm nitpicking their posts & snide commenting their character

with woman-hater it was a combo of her getting personal with people that didn't "fall into line" with her supposed research, and then that spiraling out of control

however, once a new thread is started, the twins will scurry back

1920.

TMZgossip

... and the Canucks are busy watching the election results

;)

Previous 15 Comments | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments