Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

1936.

realist

TMZgossip, Did you read the article about Vickers? Notice anything strange?

1937.

kelly

This has been bothering me for some time so I am going to put it out here to get some input. These tape(recordings) were suppose to have been done in one day, but in there Mel can be heard to say"you are hitting me,you are hitting me". How could that be recorded over the phone? Oxy would have to be with Mel for that to be on there, right? One can not hit someone over the phone. Just another point to prove she lied again. Am I right?

kelly81

1938.

kelly

I'm sorry Ira I can't give you a link or anything on it. I just remember him saying that and it has stuck with me. I wonder how many other little tidbits like that could be picked up. I can't stand to listen to the tapes(recordings) and listen to the pain I heard in his voice. I just could not get that out of my mind and wondered if anyone else thought the same as I did that she had to be in the room to record that part. So the fear of her life is proved once again that she lied.

kelly81

1939.

azlee

I think it was in recording 9 or 10 and yeah, I felt it was recorded over the phone and his part was real low and the two parts didn't fit together at all the way I heard it. I mean in how she was answering and saying.

1940.

azlee

Ira, I think it how he is read when he is saying stuff. I have to ask him some times what he means...and it is because I have interpreted it wrong.

then again, sometimes I thinks gossip likes to confuse me. lol

1941.

kelly

Thank you Azlee for the information on that.

kelly81

1942.

azlee

one side or another? you mean about the cases or about gossip.

About the case there are a lot of points that I am on neither side of anything, just taking it all in and not making a distinct decision.

1943.

michelle

1944.

TMZgossip

he was saying "you were hitting me"

and Ira you're on glue if you think i've waffled on my stance here.

1945.

little aussie reader

TMZgossip

he was saying "you were hitting me"
-------------------------

That's what I thought he said too.

Hi everyone, it's quiet in here.

1946.

azlee

thanks michelle.

here is interesting reading about the movie Passion.

1947.

little aussie reader

Interesting articles Michelle. I think it would be fun to be one of the 50 or 60 people Mel cooks for. I wonder what his favourite dish to cook is.

1948.

TMZgossip

probably blow fish
and Punch

1949.

little aussie reader

Oh ha. My sides. ;o)

1950.

diogenes

The Beaver Producer Blindsided By Mel Gibson Rants

By Cliff Renfrew
Radar Staff Reporter

Hollywood producer Steve Golin has revealed that Mel Gibson NEVER telephoned him after the explosive ‘Oksana Grigorieva tapes’ were released almost torpedoing his film The Beaver.

The now infamous recordings actually hit RadarOnline.com last June while Gibson was filming some final scenes in Brooklyn, New York, for Jodie Foster’s film.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: See The First Photos of Mel and Oksana In a Passionate Embrace On The Beach

The resulting fall-out from Gibson’s profane rants meant that the film was postponed and missed its Oscar run last year.

In an interview with radio station KCRW’s film show The Business Golin lifted the lid on the behind the scenes drama as The Beaver – a film about a man suffering from depression who communicates via a hand puppet – finally prepares to open nationwide on Friday.

PHOTOS: Mel & Oksana’s First Hollywood Appearance

When asked by host Kim Masters if Gibson contacted him Golin revealed: “No. I mean he had other things on his mind obviously he was extremely upset about the whole thing.”

Click on the Link to hear the audio:

Golin had been tipped off a couple of days before that the tapes were actually released about their existence but he admits that he was not prepared from the fall-out that they generated.

But despite everything he and his team went through, he believes that Gibson, who will be publicizing the flick later this month at the Cannes Film Festival, has put in an “amazing performance.”

PHOTOS: Mel Gibson’s Greatest Movie Roles

“Mel’s performance it is mesmerizing,” Golin said.

____________________________________________

Lame story. Trying to keep their tapes out there.

Previous 15 Comments | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments