Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133
1981.

TMZgossip

what exactly is it you are wanting to discuss?

your discussion point was that gibletz was saying "you are hitting me" which is incorrect.
your conclusion was based on the "are hitting me" meaning that they were together, and not on the phone.

how is that 'nit picking' when it is the basis of the whole discussion?

1982.

chris

TMZgossip 6 minutes ago
what exactly is it you are wanting to discuss?

how is that 'nit picking' when it is the basis of the whole discussion?
--------------
@ TMZg - I believe Kelly WANTS to believe Gibletz was saying "you are hitting me" to make it sound like OG was there beating him or something. I dont know if she'll believe anything other then that.

It was nice of you to try and explain what Gibsie was really saying.

1983.

azlee

kelly i think they were discussing a fight that had happened and she was putting it in his face that he hit her but he was like, now wait a minute you hit me......you were hitting me.

Which means she isn't very innocent in all this.

1984.

azlee

who were you before you were 'obsessed' obsessed? (man that sentence doesn't even look right)

1985.

azlee

I never took that part of the recording to be part of the big fight, which was in January. These recordings were in feb if I remember right.

right?

1986.

azlee

thought I'd post instead of dropping a computer out of the second story window. It didn't help, maybe I will drop it out of it anyway. stupid computers! grrrrrrrrr.

1987.

azlee

yeah .......geez, ok I better not multi task, of course they were in feb (or so they say).

1988.

kelly

TMZg&Chris,
Okay, I see what you were saying to me. Duh. I thought when He said" you were hitting me" was recorded at some other time than the night she was in fear of her life. If that is the case thank you for clearing that up for me. That is all I wanted to"discuss" ;o)

kelly81

1989.

chris

I_See_($).($)_Obsessed_People 20 minutes ago
Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey BusinessReport 35 minutes ago
Wow Obsessed, reading your old posts. You're no angel either! lol. We got nothing on you! lol.

Does this mean I have lost my ONE "friend" on the board here
:(..

Sam, I started out as a MG Fan - that is why the name - it was in reference to Oksana. But the abuse and disgusting names of her and the attacks on people disagreeing with the "Fans" got too much and too disgusting and... What made up my mind for me was being told I am on her payroll or live in Sherman oaks / whatever. I felt sorry for her and that sweet little baby. I still do.

They say there are always three sides to a story. His, Hers and the Truth. Only they know what it is.

I was lookng at some of MG's recent interviews and honestly, he seems to have aged drastically and yes, one's heart goes out to him. It is an ugly affair and unfortunately, I don't think OG is going to give up easily. As for being money-motivated... I can't say - I don't know.

See, the thing about words, Sam, once it is out there - be it on text, by voice, etc. There is no way of retracting them. There is a saying about words coming between people - and, of course, no one expects to be taped - You should go and listen to Opie and Anthony on YouTube, it is hilarious.

There have been wrongs done on both sides and I am sure both sides are regretting it now.

Hopefully, this scandal will die and go away and they can get on with their lives - who knows?
------------
@ obsessed - I agree with what you're saying and I'd like to toss in 2 add'l thoughts (something that my Mom used to say and it still resonates in my mind):

1 - if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything (not directed at you or anyone here - more at MG)

2 - i cant remember the exact expression but it went something like: be careful what you say - your words will come back to haunt you (again not directed at anyone here - more at MG)

- bottom line for both points - Bite your tongue, keep your mouth shut and dont say anything

Your statement about once you say something you cant retract it is SPOT ON. I dont condone the behavior displayed by either MG or OG. They are BOTH at fault here - Gibson for screwing up his 28 yr marriage and Gregorieva for screwing up everything else.

We, as the "judging public" are only privy to small details and are basing our opinions on what little information we have.....that in and of itself is a recipe for disaster

1990.

chris

*** NEW THREAD ******

1991.

TMZgossip

@ Kelly

just to be clear. I don't know how much editing was ever done to those recordings. My stance has always been that I would like charges brought against both sides for everything possible.... so we could study evidence and hear experts under oath.... rather then sound bites from 'unnamed sources' (which usually means someone in a newsroom making up something just for publicity)

1992.

kelly

Ira, I agree that there needs to fun mixed in with our comments to each other. I just felt like I was talking to myself or noone was hearing me.:o) For some reason it has felt that way all day.;o))

kelly81

1993.

kelly

Ira, I agree that Fathers have a special bond with their daughters. I know my husband did with his daughter. I have never understood why men are thought to have less feelings that women. I guess it is because in some cultures they say "big boy don't cry or don't be a sissy". I would not give two cents for a man that doesn't cry.
The friendship that Mel and Jody have is something to cherish. I'm sure they both do. I think it is wonderful that she has stood up for him

kelly81

1994.

kelly

Ira, did you see one of Jay Lenos show after the Passion came out and Jay asked Mel how he was standing up under all of the fuss being made. And Mel said he had the skin of a rhinoceros after all of this. I'm sure that experience has helped him through this one.Seems like the press and talk shows are like animals that jump on any of their pack that gets wounded and kills it. Just a feeding frinzy.

kelly81

1995.

kelly

Sorry Ira I do not have a link. Wish I could give you one, it was a really good interview with Jay that night.I just remember it was just before the film was released. I would try and find it but I am not good at researching things like that. Sorry;o)

kelly