Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

realist

Just did some quick math on this. total time of 8 recordings per ROL is 40:30. Total time on Declaration is 45:29. So there's about 5 minutes missing from what was released to ROL.

Karls

Any team Mel researchers have the ROL tapes? I'd love to see the length they go for and compare the length of time Oxksy's "authentic" taping goes for... Anyone?

Karls

@realist Brilliant!
Thanks

twilightmom

@Karls
I don't have them saved, but they are all on YouTube.
Good night! Realist, break all this down for us would ya'? Lol
Tmom. {o:

Karls

I didnt see your comment there realist sorry.. Very interesting indeed hey?

twilightmom

Sorry!
Hey realist! Hey hellnurse, was it a hell night? Not a full moon was it? Lol. Full moon + Sat. night + bunch of drunks= *hell night*! As u surely know!
And last, but not least, hey Karls!
O. K. Now, really! G'night all! {o:

realist

Karls less than a minute ago

I didnt see your comment there realist sorry.. Very interesting indeed hey?
--------------------------------------

Yes, very interesting. However, I seem to remember there was a 9th recording but I can't find it. Maybe that makes up for the missing 5 minutes?

At least we can say that the recordings released to ROL do not contain the full conversations. Wonder how much Kent G was paid for this. And obviously another OG lie - - about not having them on her computer. I suppose I could tot up the recordings and voice messages separately, and see how it comes out.

Posted by realist 4/24/11 2:23 am

Caligirl

Isn't this crap all wrapped up? Mel found guilty, Oksana gets to walk away. This story is old, tired and OVER. Let's quit giving it anymore play. Move on to the next "who did it" story.

twilightmom

Eh..one more point. Or IMO-
I would bet almost everything I have that ALL of the recordings were from voice mails.
The way the conversations are so disjointed, the difference in the sound, half the time it sounds like Mel has no idea what she's talking about. (no one else does either, so don't worry about it Mel).
And the fact that she let's all of the other calls go to vmail, but just "happens" to answer those calls. Seems to me, those calls sounded the most inflammatory when she listened to the vmails, and those were the ones she chose to "work with".
JMO though! {o:

Karls

Hello back! and sweet dreams TM

realist

TMom, I am blissfully ignorant about IPhones, but isn't there a time limit on voice mails?

And one other thing occurs to me - - Mr. Kent says that these are authentic/unedited. But does that mean Oksana too? And interestingly, could she have made calls to Mel either before or during that set him off?

Sincerity

At this point, regardless of these recordings, Ole Greedy has already pulverized her "OWN" credibility to "ZERO"! If this do***entation is accurate, the discrepancies between the length and the beginning/ending times regarding some of these recordings are somewhat suspicious. When recordings aren't properly synchronized, time wise, how can they possibly be "admissible" to begin with? This "delusional" grifter has demonstrated a tendency to omit key elements which makes her version of events less than credible. In all fairness to both parties, Ole Greedy should have obeyed the "court-mandated" restraining order that sealed the release of these recordings. I'm quite sure that Mel Gibson's legal team has already provided the court with sufficient evidence regarding the "root cause" of their disagreements. It would be interesting to find out what Ole Greedy may have done to provoke these arguments. No one deserves to be "verbally" abused but in this case, her "vindictive" temperament may have gotten the best of her.

Karls

I think the time limit on voicemail on Iphones depends on you Mobile/Cell provider? My voicemail is about 20seconds but that is through Telstra and Australian company. Also the "voice memos' used to tape go for well after 10 minutes, I checked that one and got bored after the first 10 mins..

__________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

Another way I see it he "authenticated" Mels voice. Not authencating the editing of the actual tapes that were sold. What do you think?

realist

@karls, Well there is obviously some 5 minutes missing from what ROL put out. So apparently Mr. Kent didn't make that comparison. Gosh I'm just a hausfrau and I did. And she did admit on LKL that the released tapes were edited. But she has continually denied having these on her computer. she said her sister had them; she said they were erased a long time ago; she said she didn't release them; she said she gave them to the court; she said she gave them to her attorney. Well Oksana dear, which is it?

Frankly, I am suspicious of any of her claims, or any of the claims from her attorneys or the people they hire.

And why, for God's sake, is this coming up now? Because Mel said the recording were edited in his interview? Well, obviously they were! Another big fail for the big "O".

Jus Another Viewer

Let's not forget that Oksana also claimed to have taken the "BATTERY" out of her phone. And for the model of phone she had it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to remove the battery!