Weston Cage -- With This THOR Ring, I Thee Wed

4/25/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Before walking down the aisle in New Orleans on Sunday, Nic Cage's son Weston Cage held a ceremonial bonfire to exchange rings with Nikki Williams in Tennessee on Friday.

0425_weston_cage_ring_launch_EX_V2With a couple of close friends looking on, Weston presented Nikki with an impressive emerald and diamond band ... while Weston got a ring featuring Marvel superhero Thor ... the hammer-wielding god of thunder.

We're told Weston delivered a pretty emotional speech in front of the fire ... but as he was finishing up, several fire trucks raced to the scene after receiving calls from people concerned about the blaze...

Weston explained the situation to the firemen ... and everyone was allowed to go along their way without further incident.

MariJoy

Are they Satanists?

BroRo

to each their own, I guess.....

mary

Looks like a young Dracula taking his bride (yes, that is her wedding dress...or what there is of it) to get his first bite of of blood.

Creepy, Creepier, Creepiest.

jmk

While his wedding is not to my taste, or anyone else's I know for that matter, if the two of them are happy with it, why is it our business? Leave them alone. I wish them much happiness.

Jody

Like father like son....total nut job freak. Good job Nic, you raised a long haired half-wit.

KAP

It's good to be young and still dreaming of magic...

Pthhthththhh to anyone too staid and unimaginative and TOO OLD to remember what it was like to be twenty.

I wish them long love and happiness. I wish the naysayers the chance to fall in love and be silly again.

eric

I think its brilliant...And now the THOR ring is totally up in value thanks to all of this, and those who made comments about it...I have met Weston, and he is probably one of the kindest people I have ever met..total gentleman...He and Nikki are perfect for each other!

Matt

You people don't know who he is and so, Weston Cage is a singer for his black metal music but not acting. duh :)

NYGirl

Yeah, thats not weird or anything.

Miki

As weird as is dad.

Caligirl

Wonder what Weston will name their first born? Dracula Cage?

stargazer

By the way, those of you who feel the need to say they're freaks are just showing your ignorance. Bonfire weddings or a bonfire ceremony before the wedding is a tradition in many cultures. The "freaks" are those who feel the need to have a standard boring wedding, one which has no personality or individuality what so ever. If you're going to get married, why not do it the way you want? Nic's son has stayed out of the news, has never done anything crazy, & has never been in trouble. If it wasn't for the fact that Nic was recently mentioned on here, TMZ wouldn't even have mentioned this. This is no different than people who choose to release butterflies or doves at their wedding or want to ride in on an elephant or people who practice any other type of cultural ceremony.

stargazer

Who cares? Why is this TMZ worthy? Lots of people do different things during their wedding ceremony, big deal! They're clearly not hurting anyone. Leave them alone!

puddintang

I love when people incorporate the "old ways" into their wedding. I don't think the bonfire ring exchange is weird at all. a lot of your ancestors did it. I'm confused by the Thor ring though but, Her ring is beautiful. Do your thing, guys.

Mary

maybe black diamonds.. but thats so childish! get real rings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments