Bree Olson Pleads GUILTY In DUI Case

4/26/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's former goddess Bree Olson pled guilty to a driving drunk charge this morning ... stemming from her arrest in Indiana back in February.

0425_bree_olson_mug_BN

According to INCNow.tv, Bree struck a deal with prosecutors ... in which she will serve one year of unsupervised probation if she completes an unspecified amount of community service and stays out of trouble. Official sentencing is set for May 3.

As we previously reported, Olson was arrested on one misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after crashing her car on Feb. 3.

0323_celebrity_dui_footer

jbeans

Must be more of CA "celebrity" justice! Will this madness ever end? Guess DWI's are no big deal in CA! We should all move to CA and go on a crime spree

RoastBeef

I wish her well. She already took the first big step when she dumped the deranged adonis by a text message. Write a book, Bree, and get on with your life as a new and improved goddess.
It can only get better from here on in.

Stupid People Hater

Definitely not winning.

who dat

From her twitter:

"Went to court today, just took the plea they offered, sick of being dragged through the system. Just gonna get it over with so I can move on"
2 hours ago

jmk

I would suspect that living with Charlie wouldn't help her behavior during her probation. Good for her. I hope she straightens out her life.

Jake

jbeans

It is not CA justice since it was in Fort Wayne, Indiana. CA could probably learn something from IN on how to handle these cases expiditiously and less expensively. If I was a CA taxpayer I would hate to see all the money wasted on "celebrity justice" as it mainly seems designed to benefit TMZ and the "celebrity industrial complex" more than anyone else.

As a first time offender the plea deal seems within the norm to me.

OooooNooo!

She needs Tiger Blood.

Bruno

Unlike Chuckles and LieHo, this trick owned up to her mistake and took responsibility for it. Kudos to her.

Griffin

Classy.

Doesn't take much to qualify as a "goddess" these days.

Chun LI

This is a goddess? Really?

Elle0375

Mighty Mad is Charlie, b/c the truth hurts doesn't it buddy?

And I happened to notice someone deleted my comment, I guess Charlie does have TMZ sucking his, I mean in his pocket....WTG TMZ!! I thought it was a free speech nation?? only when it suit Charlie huh? Charlie you are still a loser who can't get it up no matter how much you pay for it. LOSING!!

mrsschrute

She is really, really gross. She is just nauseating. I can't put my finger on why, I just find her really disgusting and not at all attractive. Just nasty, is all I can say.

Jim in Cali

This chick is so damn hot. What a goddess.

Autumn_in_Michigan

West Coast Business Hours - Still waiting for TMZ (hello) to close my account and to delete my comments. Or, to send me an email denying or explaining my request. Please.

Where is the original post from Elle0375 that MightyMad is responding to? Has it been deleted?

@Nancy - TMZ does monitor these comments. Remember the series of nasty remarks made about Harvey that got deleted? I think you were here then but maybe not. That sort of stuff always gets deleted. That's what I think sets the standard here, in part at least, for acceptable comments.

Must be other remarks deleted, too, but we may not always notice them. It was easier to notice something had happened when the older format with each comment numbered was in use. Posts often ended up renumbered. Was confusing sometimes when someone identified a comment they were responding to ONLY by number. But, I never did figure out why certain posts were deleted other than the obvious hateful ones about Harvey.

~~~~~~~~

MightyMad about an hour ago
Elle0375 2 minutes ago

Can't wait for her tell-all book of Charlie's limp noodle and how he has to pay women to even touch his his STD infested crotch in an effort to get it up.

***

This whole rant says way more about you than it does about her... and what it says is nothing to brag home about.

People like you puzzled me - it's as if Sheen dumped/cheated on you or something...

Autumn_in_Michigan

Oh, well - there you go. The post was deleted.

Elle0375, you don't have any advice on how to get TMZ to close an account do you? I am ASKING for my account to be closed and all my posts deleted - and have had plenty of negative things to say about Charlie. No luck so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle0375 39 minutes ago
Mighty Mad is Charlie, b/c the truth hurts doesn't it buddy?