Geena Davis -- Wanna Get Into My Genius Club?!

4/26/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Geena Davis -- one of the most famous members of the super-smart brainiac group Mensa -- is finally revealing the trick to getting in her club ... and the advice is so incredibly simple, it can only be described as GENIUS!!!
042611_gena_david_papsfirst_v2_still
media-removed-tmz

Davis was heading into the White House Easter Egg Roll when she dropped those few precious words of knowledge on an inquiring photographer.

Diane

Einstein never said he was a genius. Or even smart, just curious.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

God I love schutzhund.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Very cool. Didn't know she was in mensa. That confirms at least one actor that has an IQ in the triple digits.

tlcmk

Hey photog. Attend a Mensa convention and see if you still wanna take the test.

meez

James Woods is also a member of Mensa

meez

oops. I made an error. Although Woods is reputed to have an IQ of 180 it has never been confirmed that he was or is a member of Mensa. Sharon Stone is reputed to be though.

Harveys boyfriend

10 thousand hours..of life experience and you are a master of
your domain

read : tipping point

Squirtle

My IQ is 138, my hero is and always will be, Albert Einstein, I like to read educational books. I have a perfect photographic memory-only recently discovered, I can remember 15 digits at once, and my dream is to become new Albert Einstein, the man, the legend, and man nobody will forget for his efforts!

You can find me here.

Also, I solve worlds hardest puzzles each day on stumbleupon.

Squirtle

Scored 24/30

cari

You can't be in Mensa AND also have been married to Jeff Goldblum. NOT possible.

electriczipper

eye am a membr ov dat menza groop cuz eye am da smartast parsin in da weorld.
eye alsew culd hav got a job wit TMZ

Francisco

For a bunch of genius people they do know that they named their organization Mensa which means a dumb Women in Spanish, and i am not trying to be sexist.

Penny

So, did she have to apply to the online lottery for the White House Easter Egg roll or did she get a free pass because she used to star in movies and contributes lots of money to democratic party? I apply for that damn event every year and year it's a no. It's all fixed, I'm sure. Should have told them my granddaughter's name is Shaniqua instead of Lily, then maybe we'd get a ticket. Sham

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2