Lindsay Lohan Puts Actions Behind Words

4/26/2011 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is backing up what she said on "The Tonight Show" -- that she's a big girl who is finally taking responsibility for her actions -- because she's going to start doing community service this week.

0425-lilo-ex-tmz-02

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay will begin her 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles this week.

Lindsay told Jay Leno she's not going to make excuses for her actions and will accept the consequences of violating her probation.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, was there when Lindsay was on the stage.  Interestingly, Holley's hubby, Dorian Holley, was also there -- he's the lead singer of the "The Tonight Show" band.

We're told the producer of "Gotti: Three Generations" was also in the audience to show his support.

One other thing ... Lindsay is also required to perform 120 hours at the L.A. County Morgue -- we're told "she's not so crazy about that."

Cherie

Lindsay Lohan = Felon

She should've been charged as one! Enough of this "let's give her a chance" CRAP...This girl has shown NOTHING but blatant disregard for the law...She NEEDS a LOT of jail time...

It's sad that nobody else gets her special treatment...They just show up to court before the judge and then get tossed in PRISON for like at minimum 5 to 10 years on a felony theft charge.

Cherie

LOL @ "LOHAN IS A TRAIN WRECK"!!!!

messenger69

ketjo less than a minute ago

Marty from Modesto

Why, son don't ya'll recognize hillbilly english when ya see it ? Done make me a whole toe-sack full on money awritin this way. You can say it's my native tongue ! LOL
********************

No... Marty was right. Making fun of it doesn't change the fact your earlier post was written like an immigrant.

Unless......

So I didn't proof read that post well before I sent it ..I know the difference between choice and choose ....if I had to worry about spell checking everyones post it wouldn't be fun any more..this is a blog not a classroom.... and if my spelling offends you don't read it....I assure you I don't critique anyone elses writings and I would appreciate the same courtesy to mine.

@marty from modesto

Spell check this!!

YOUR A F*U*C*K FACE!!

PokerStar

We're at the chapter in fire crotch's life where she HAS to be accountable, she basically has no choice in the matter now. Either do community service or get locked up, it IS that simple.

I love how she tries to take responsibility AFTER she is sentenced.

The hard part for her will be showing up on time, testing clean and being told what to do.

If it were me, I would have opted for the jail time and be done with the mess.

Sautner set her up with all of the hours she has to complete. I don't believe she can finish it and will get more time in the long run.

Checkmate !!

geoffrey

can you all do me a favor and click this link Another new lyric video from Sky Ferreira: http://t.co/S3BS57l

Jay

Oh yeah sure thats why the responsible big girl had her attorney run out and file a groundless appeal to get her out of jail LOL

Nicole

Doing the best I can now.

Thanks Nicole for being there for me.

Love babe.

xoxoxoxo

janet

I said that earlier why it was taped so it can be edited.

Trainwreck, that makes sense they would have booed her off the stage. Funny no audience response but claims a standing ovation...had those signs working overtime.

Not to forget she is being targeted because she's a "STAR"

Daffy Duck

Nicole is quacking out of both sides of Lindsay's duck-bloated lips. Daffy watches Leno and has seen "the chin" make jokes about LiLo nearly every night.

- Woo Woo -

Pony Princess

If Lindsay gets hurt at the shelter, beaten by someone there who pays? A broken nose and fat lip will cost California millions and the suit will be a slam dunk if the person(s) who do it are convicted previously of violent crimes.
_______________

Stump, if this rationale held water, no judge would be able to sentence any person to cs or jail or anything, because they "might" get hurt.
If you don't want to find yourself in this type of situation, the best thing to do (which Lindsay has never figured out) is to stay out of trouble.

jbeans

Love how she can decide when she'll start her community service. Can the average Joe do the same? I know someone who had various traffic infractions, DUI and one count of possession (small quantity only for his consumption) and he got 1 year in jail! They took him directly from court to jail. All misdemeanors. Gotta love NY justice! Skank ho has way many charges than that and is still walking the streets!

Bruno

Rocky 12 minutes ago

I think that because of all the free press Lindsay will give the morgue and woman's shelter, they should just waive the 120 days in jail.

John Smith where have you been????
---------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Just what kind of free press does the morgue need? It's not like they are hurting for business.

Nicole

@pony princess
She isn't officially retained or anything but she has been helping Shawn and Lindsay.
Lindsay and Blair have still maintained a relationship and she even visited her in jail in July. It didn't even count as as one of her weekly visits because Blair is an attorney.
Blair is also friends with Lindsay's business manager Lou Taylor and obviously with Shawn.

LittleMo

And the fact that Shawn Holley's husband is the singer for the Tongiht Show has nothing to do with any of this. If anybody believes any of this then I guess the pigs really are flying.

Nicole

The morgue is using me because they get more publicity.