Lindsay Lohan on Leno -- 'I'm In the Clear Now'

4/26/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite more jail time looming in her future -- Lindsay Lohan kept it positive during her appearance on "The Tonight Show" -- telling Jay, "I'm in the clear now. I feel like as long as I stay focused, then I will be able to achieve what I want to achieve."042611_lohan_today_leno_still

Lindsay's pre-taped interview airs tonight -- and as we first reported, Lindsay chose Jay because she liked the way he's treated her through the years.

Raejean

How can she say she is in the clear? When was this taped and what was she snorting at the time?

Nikki

Jill she is still not getting that she did wrong. What is next she is going to kill someone.

Sean

I'm so excited to see the full interview! I love Lindsay Lohan :]

LA Native

RIP Phoebe Snow...where is THAT story? All we seem to get here anymore is crackhead stories....yawn.

Pony Princess

RIP, Phoebe Snow

Parkview7

You know I am not trying to mean or nasty, but I never saw all of this talent that Lindsay is suppose to have. She was awful in Georgia Rules with Jane Fonda. I am missing something here?

SOOTHE

How is she accepting responsibility for her actions? She still
says she didn't steal the necklace when she was caught red handed. She didn't accept her punishment for her probation violation , she is appealing it. So how exactly has she accepted responsibility for anything. Talk is cheap Lipsay ,
your actions speak much louder.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Rooting for your Lindsay! JUST STAY FOCUSED and keep away from the " friends " and clingers. Work hard and eventually your actions will speak louder than your critics words. Sometimes it takes more than a few falls to get back up and stay up. You still have people who want you to achieve all the success you dream of.

Zaidi

Another sad, pathetic example when popular culture rewards mediocrity.

James

The harshest punishment that could be laid upon her? Make her sit through every one of her movies.
Scared straight.

FruitSalad

Never would I watch a movie with this thing in it.

TheMarshmallowMan

She seriously looks 55 years old, I believe she is still using some kind of drug, when you give up a drug you gain weight, look happier and fresh, this girl looks like she is pushing into her senior years.

LA Native

more like a truck stop waitress in Barstow to me...sorry, thats what I see.

Sandra

This woman is so fake; her lips are fake, her words are fake, her haircolor is fake; her excuses are fake; her nose is fake etc. etc. The way she's talking her nasal talk speaks louder than all the excuses in the world. Stupid brat, move to the North Pole. That would be a great place for you without camera's. So sick to hear, see her all the time posing her fake daffy duck lips..grrr.

always

She's a pig. No other words to describe her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments