New Aflac Voice

Wanna Hear Me Quack?!

4/27/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dude who replaced Gilbert Gottfried as the voice of the Aflac duck is already living like a mega-star -- with appointments all over NYC today ... but Daniel McKeague wasn't too busy to give us a sample of the goods!!042711_new_aflac_still_v2

Jacko Whackedit

This total loser gets a job doing a Gilbert Gottfried impression. F-AFLAC, that mickey mouse ins company...

Cindi

How did he get this gig? Seriously...my submitted version was WAY better and I'm sure there were at least 1000 more better than mine!
Wish I could submit my audio here so you could be the judge. He even sounded a bit like Donald Duck to me. Where's Disney? Copyright infringement, perhaps? : (

Deryck

So not newsworthy. This Gilbert Gottfried wannabe/dork is making the media rounds like he is Donald Trump or Justin Bieber. AFLAC knowingly hired Gottfried, always politically incorrect, employed him for 11 years during which he continued to make appearances on the Howard Stern show, in The Aristocrats movie, tell 9/11 jokes, then gets offended when by his Tsunami jokes. What hypocrites.

Deryck

Cindy, this guy got the gig the same way that many people in Hollywood and commercial acting do. Basically, it comes down to two things: who you bl@*w or who you know. No coincidence that this guy works in advertising sales and recorded his audition tape in a professional studio. He may have been their original choice and the contest was made up for marketing purposes. AFLAC now has free publicity.

Cindi

Thanks, Deryck. He seems like a nice enough guy, but so far, I am not impressed with his version. Well, on the bright side, I probably would have ruined my vocal chords if I got the job. It does put a strain on your voice when you repeatedly quack/talk like a duck!

twilightmom

They should have hired Lindsay™.
QUUUACK!

livereater

Daniel, you'll fail at this after people start digging into your past. Can't wait for aflac to hire another duck voice when they find out about your skeletons in the closet.

HarryPalms

He resembles a heavier Henry Rollins

kathleen

The Voice is fresh, friendly, caring and kind, which AI has nothing on. I love Cee Lo, I would marry him if he would sing me the song "Crazy", I would be the happiest woman on the earth. Great Show, I love it and will continue to watch, its fresh and new!! BRING IT!! http://bit.ly/lyN1rg

Anthony Angrywolf

I miss Gilbert Gottfried as the voice of the duck. If only Aflac brought back Gottfried, re-hire him as the voice of the duck and take Daniel McKeague out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2