Trump Questions Obama Birth Certificate

4/27/2011 6:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump is already taking the credit for getting Barack Obama to go public with his birth certificate ... saying, "I'm very proud of myself" ... but adds, "We have to see if it's real."

Obama Birth Certificate

Moments ago, Trump said, "Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish."

Trump added, "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so that we can get on to much more important matters ... he should have done it a long time ago."

He continued, "I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

As for the actual document, Trump added, "We have to look at it, we have to see ... is it real? Is it proper? What's on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully."

HELLRAISER

OOOPS! Forgot the seal. hehe. FYI everyone saying that an original birth certificate doesn't have a seal. You're wrong. Original does have a seal. I recently had to get my original birth certificate to replace my drivers license when I lost my billfold. They wouldn't except a copy because it didn't have the raised seal on it.

You'd think after Nobama paid 2 million bucks for a fake birth certificate, that they wouldn't forget the basics. Maybe he should've paid the 3 million to the other bidder.

maggiescratch

Donald Trump is such a blow hard commending himself on the release of Obamas' birth cert. Everyone knows he paid some underling to do all the leg work. I watched a recent interview where the reporter questioned how many people were reimbursed when a condo complex deal fell thru. Here were the actual investors stating Trump basically told them oh well those things happen when you invest and further refused to answer any further questions about. If that's any indication of how small person america is going to be treated if he's in office well God help us all!

Christine

What a white trash piece of ****. Money can't buy you decency and morals. I hope the people see threw his bs.

Harveys boyfriend

so if Rodney King thing was bad what the hell would happen ##GOD FORBID### if some tea bagger kkk follower pulled a Hinckley on the Prez.. with all the (not so)hidden racism the country might just exPLODE!!!

Mee

Now new suspicions with the do***ent like why the birth certificate number is higher than that of people born after him at the same hospital like the Nordyke twins.

This is never ending !!

Xiluane

Só um louco pode pensar como voce esta procedendo! atitudes de alguem racista.

givenchyyy

donald trumph is a crazy racist who has never come to terms with the fact dat a black man could rule america!!!stupid attention seeker!!donald would you have said the same crap had obama been white???

GIVENCHY

AS FAR AS YOU AMERICANS MAY WANNA DENY IT ,YOU HAVE NEVER RALLY COME TO TERMS WITH WITH THE FACT DAT YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!! THESE ARE THE RESULTS.ONE CRAZY DONALD TRUMPH MAKING AN ISSUE OUT OF NOTHING!!SOME STUPID THINGS PEOPLE DO FOR ATTENTION! TO DONALD,IF OBAMA WAS WHITE WOULD YOU HAVE SAID ALL THAT CRAP YOU BARKING ABOUT???

Robert Barker

Can Donald Trump produce some real hair???????

james42

you f**king stupid white Americans keep outdoing yourselves. He is your President your disrespect him says so much about you as people. Lol - you fools just cant help yourselves with your ignorance and hate. its so funny to watch. Seems you white Americans are actually the real n***ers you hate; and your future is doomed if you dont change - you are the problem.

RIta luisa

Wasnt McCain born in Panama or Guam? Didn't George Bush get all C's in college that his father paid for? Why doesn't Trump release all of his tax statements/bankrupticies, etc. The Repubicans are all hypocrites, and yes, Obama is black and get over it...he has more courage than Trump has in his little finger/or somewhere else....jealousy shows it's evil little head once again.

Tyler

why should he prove that ,when we the governor of Ca is a immgrant?See i think that's why they were trying to push that immgrantion law.run and tell that

Randy

potus had to use his office to get a copy orf his birth certificate long form . it is just a copy tho as the state would not give out the real one in case they need it for some reason. State of Hawaii stated that they never give out a copy of the original as it is NOT legal in Hawaii. now i would like to see Mr Trumps wealth statement unless it varies by day just like his mouth. All talk and no action

Bricky A

Trump's face looks like the canary that swallowed the cat!!!

Debbie

“Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8” The psalm reads, “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments