Trump Questions Obama Birth Certificate

4/27/2011 6:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump is already taking the credit for getting Barack Obama to go public with his birth certificate ... saying, "I'm very proud of myself" ... but adds, "We have to see if it's real."

Obama Birth Certificate

Moments ago, Trump said, "Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish."

Trump added, "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so that we can get on to much more important matters ... he should have done it a long time ago."

He continued, "I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

As for the actual document, Trump added, "We have to look at it, we have to see ... is it real? Is it proper? What's on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully."

Home Skillet

Sh*t - I never thought these words would come out of my mouth but, please God, bring back Sarah Palin! At least we can laugh at her. Tramp just makes everyone want to vomit.

tina

Trump go kill yourself with the f$$k hair and orange skin.

juju

I thought all of you racist, delusional birthers were going to shut up when he released the long form bc.

We all knew it still wouldn't be good enough for you.

Why? Because you have your brains pickled by Fixed News.

Keep it up morons - It will help get Obama re-elected next year.

There are still more sane, patriotic Americans in this country than nutty, racist birthers who can't stand the fact that a black man was elected president.

Mikey

Now we gotta get Trump to explain to Obama how to lower gas prices and then make Obama do it.

piratesrule8

Where's Donald Trumps birth certificate ? I've never seen it and i'm doubtful he is from earth judging by his haircut...

Embarrassed American

The only reason this came up is because we have a Black president - Trump is proud of making every American look like a backwoods hick? Is this idiot going to release his tax records now and show America how many people he has defrauded? This is a sad day for America and goes to show that a legitimately elected Black President will never be accepted - as opposed to the illegitimate Bush.

-s-

someone tell trump to just shut the F. up.

kar

Give it up Donald. You will never get elected as President, only in your dreams!!

Mikey

9 more Americans were killed in Obama's Afghanistan war today.

i♥tom

trump is making noise so he gets more than 3 votes for primary pres elections. so sad.........it's like a non-celebrity doing something stupid for their 15 minutes of fame. he's a joke and so NOT pres material. just saying...

DeeWA2010

I WAS starting to like 'ol Trump, in large part thanks to his friend, Regis, but all this crap about President Obama's birth certificate has turned me OFF. IF he has something to say about our country that would HELP THINGS, then great but all this has been HOT AIR from the biggest HOT AIR BLOWER I KNOW OF.

Linda2

WHY GIVE TRUMP ALL THIS AIR TIME TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, FREE AIR TIME
\

holdyoear

DONALD TRUMP running mate Sarah Palin. America is smarter than that. Donald, I no longer watch your show because I see just how stupid you are on so many issues, and I don't want any of it to rub off. You have no respect for anyone. If your goal was to look stupid you achieved it. You can solve all of America's problems by being President? Why wait, do it now. That is what I thought. SHUT up already.

dd

OK now it's Obamas war, who started all this s.....THE BUSH TWINS...and their evil sidekick with the bionic heart CHENEY!

i♥tom

@mikey- more like bush's war. didn't bush send the troops to afghanistan and now we are over our head? get your facts straight.