Homeless Women Theater Group: GIVE US LINDSAY!

4/28/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan might soon be stagebound -- because TMZ has learned, there's a theater program at the homeless shelter where she's doing community service ... and they want her bad.

0427_downtown_womens_shelter_lilo_ex

A rep for L.A.'s Downtown Women's Center -- an organization for nearby homeless women -- tells TMZ, the theater workshop is extremely interested in having Lindsay contribute her talents when she kicks off her 360 hours of community service this week.

The workshop is called D.I.V.A.S -- which stands for Dames Investing in Very Authentic Storytelling -- and it consists of approximately 15 women who meet two hours a week ... to learn how to express themselves through writing, performing, and the spoken word.

Lindsay hasn't been assigned to a particular workshop ... yet --but we're told she loves the idea of working with the D.I.V.A.S. program ... and thinks it's "a perfect fit for her community service."

snake - eyes

Still being soft on a perfectly wasted life. Better of doing meanful work like scrubbing pots and pans. besides her last and only good film parent trap, was long ago, who is she to teach acting.

Red Cloud

ketjo,

I'm at work and don't have much time to respond.
I disagree with about 90% of your comment. And she has not lost her looks. Most straight guys think she's hot. I don't know one who thinks she's not hot. The acting skill she had, she still has.

I wish I had the day off.

Blood Red Witch

Daffy, LOL

Good to see you!

campy

Annnnnnnnnd SCENE! bwahahahahahahaha

andyconda

lindsay new role the hunch back of L.A.. I see that her old boyfriend Brandon davis got busted too. HEHEHEHE. damn i want to open up a rehab in cali. it would be so packed with all these nut cases

Blood Red Witch

Rocky, that is............LILTY!!!!!

Grandma Cracker

Pony, I like your LL avatar. That is the girl I used to like. Sad sort of....

ketjo

Red Cloud

ketjo,

I'm at work and don't have much time to respond.

I wish I had the day off.

Red Cloud .
I certainly don't mind if you want to write a rebuttal ,thats you right...as is mine for stating my opinion which I have said nothing that can not be back up by just the stories that have been presented on this site let along others on the net. and before you point out that TMZ is just a gossip site let me remind you it is one of her main sources for presenting herself to the public.....every day......

As for the plenty of straight guys that think she is sexy well it seems so sad for them because she has shown and stated that she is a lesbian so they dream in vain it seems.

As for her acting skills well I may have to eat some of my words about that she has enough acting skills to fool the docters at that hospital didn't she and playing the "poor me I'm a sweet innocent lost girl" act for the media and the judges .. The best Cons and grafters are always good actors and actress for they would be sucessful in their conning would they...

Elle

Lola said:"No, no, no. That is no punishment at all, to let her play act some more. She loves the limelight, and this DIVAS is more of that for her. She needs to work with women really struggling, not those enrolled in the shelter theater group."
Lola, you are exactly right. This arrogant twerp should be cleaning toilets.

Alia

This sounds to me like occupational therapy for these homeless and disadvantaged to learn to properly speak, write and yes act(behave) to try and better themselves.

Shouldn't a licensed therapist be doing this? and not some half-wit that not only never graduated High School, but can't open her mouth without lying, blaming someone else, unless of course someone else wrote it for her? This is going to teach her exactly what? Not a thing...

Nikki

@ Red Cloud
Man oh man, you sure live in the past

That was from many many many many years ago..I still LMFAO to YOU!

Chaz

FAllenAngel

And P.S. I totally think she got set up with that necklace.....something is totally fishy about the place waiting a month to get their necklace back and then trying to build their business on selling (updating every day) a tape of her I might add.
********************************

Set up? You said 'set up', is that right?

So someone "set her up" for walking out of a jewelry store with a necklace ON HER OWN NECK without paying for it?

She was set up? Set up?

They were so clever that they were able have her put it on her own neck?

Set up?

Then after that, they were again so tricky as to get her to walk out of the store without paying?

Set up? OK, you are saying she was set up?

I just want to clarify so we can all understand that you're saying Lindsay had NOTHING to do with the theft.

Now, mind you, this hasn't been her defense, and she hasnt mentioned one thing about any of whatyou're saying.

So, this is all your little brain wrapping up a nice neat package that she was 'set up', even though NOTHING points to it? Correct?

Do you live in Hollywood? If not, you ought to.

coo coo

Chuck D of Valpo

Just more of the same old same old. Nothing has changed. Her one BIG mistake was with the fingernails. You never ever disrespect the court system. They will continue to play her for the chump that she is. They want her to pay all her dues and give the court a sincere and honest apology. Until then they will make life miserable for her.

"And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."

chicagannie

Lins has been in a grand total of what - TWO - movies? Can't imagine what she'd be able to teach the homeless ladies.

becky

Really!!! Her service would be giving acting lesson? Really... she is winning!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments