White House Releases

Obama Birth Certificate

4/27/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump asked for it ... and now Donald Trump got it -- because the White House just released President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate ... proving he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.

0426-obama-bn-birth-certificate

The document shows Obama's mother was 18 at the time she gave birth ... and his father was 25.

Obama directed his office to release the certificate because the Commander In Chief didn't believe the distraction was good for the country.

Obama held a news conference about the document -- and explained, "We’re not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers."

042611_obama_video
Of course, the conspiracy theorists will probably ask the obvious questions ... what took so long???? Is this document legit ... or a fake???

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

Pete

HARRISON J. BOUNEL
Barry Soetoro
Barack Obama
Which one is it? They all fall under SSN 042-68-4425
Take the time and listen for your self, PLEASE.

jessica

i believe in you Obama:D

b

kapiolani.org/women-and-children how can he be born in a hospital that DID NOT EXIST until 1978...In that day and age they used NEGRO not African...How can his father be a from Kenya when it
DID NOT EXIST until 1963

C Payne

If ANYONE is familiar with the era at that time "1961", in which I was 6 years old, the terminology "African" was NOT used! The terminology was "Negro"! If you have ANY doubt just go back and listen to some of the Civil Rights speeches given by MLK, Malcom X, and others. My father even has a book written by a black man by the name of, Dallas Sprinkles" whom worked with my father at the time for the US Job Corps at Camp Breckenridge Kentucky. Dallas was a wonderful person from what I remember as a child, I even remember going to his home in Evansville, IN. The reason I am saying this is to let people know that I am aware that I know what I am talking about and this certificate is a FAKE!!Throughout Dallas Sprinkles' book "ODD MAN OUT" the black man/woman is referred to as "NEGRO" not "AFRICAN". So if you all want to keep drinking the Kool-Aide and believe anything people tell you without investigating it to find out if it's true, go right ahead, while the Great Country is being destroyed from within!

clenda

he was born barry white he was born in keyna his own grandmother said so and i dont think the lady was lieing but he is lieing and deceieving the american people

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33