TSA -- Ex-Miss USA

Was Treated Like Anyone Else

4/28/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Miss USA Susie Castillo was NOT "molested" during an airport pat down ... according to the TSA which tells TMZ its officer acted totally appropriately.

0428_tsa_susie_EX_01
A rep for TSA tells TMZ, "We have reviewed this passenger's screening experience and found that the officer followed proper procedures."

Castillo claims a TSA agent at Dallas Fort Worth Airport touched her genitals four times during an inspection last week.

TSA added it is "always seeking to strike the right balance between privacy and security while providing the security that the American people want and deserve."

RealityBites

So drive then.....she just wants her 15 minutes wha, wha, wha

en Todo Momento!!

do you have to actually be flying somewhere for one of them 'pat downs'? maybe i'll go there next time i'm feeling a little bit lonely. hmmmmm......:D i'd let them ladies put there finge...

S

This is sexual assault under the law. If anyone other than TSA did that to you you could file charges against them. This needs to stop and a class action lawsuit needs to be filed against this agency.

AstroTurfer

Sorry folks, the whole anti-TSA thing is a union-busting Astroturf scam. Read it and weep:

Annapolis2

Susie Castillo is a hero for making sure the world knows exactly how degrading and painful it was for her to be sexually violated by a TSA screener. She is absolutely not alone in her reaction; I've spoken with dozens of women who had similar experiences, including the humiliation, emotional anguish, tears, and longer-lasting effects of being molested. Her reaction is normal and entirely justified. Having a stranger force you to endure non-consensual sexual contact is a devastating event.

Fight! Don't fly while these depraved monsters are sticking their hands down childrens' pants and rubbing the genitals of innocent travelers. Write letters to your Congressional and state representatives, TSA, your airlines, and EPIC. Fill out that complaint form. Offer support to the victims of TSA sexual abuse. I will never, ever stop fighting to end this obscene attack on basic human decency.

Carla

"What do you suggest? Do away with the TSA? Well, cops search suspects as well? Should we do away with the other facets of Law Enforcement?
This whole liberal mindset that we should all be free doesnt work in the real world. You need control! Without control, there is anarchy. If you are down the anarchy cause, then so am I! Lets tear this place apart..."

I didn't say anything about doing away with the TSA. I merely commented on the "proper procedure" of sexually assaulting people in public view. I say we reign them in and have them abide by the law - like everyone else.

Cops search suspects with PROBABLE CAUSE. Simply buying a plane ticket isn't probable cause of a crime. Not only that, a cop cannot legally go through your belongings (the way the TSA does every day) without a warrant or without your consent. If they violate that, you could sue for a violation of your rights. Cops cannot touch sexual organs when performing pat downs. If they do, the suspect can sue them. The TSA does all this and nothing happens to them?

I would like to inform you that the TSA are NOT law enforcement. Police officers are always on site to do the legal work of law enforcement when needed because the TSA cannot. Only police officers on site are legally allowed to arrest, read Miranda rights, etc. Again, the TSA are NOT law enforcement. Don't let the badge and uniform fool you.

That goes back to the the illegal search and seizure of Americans' person and property. If law enforcement can't do it, then the TSA certainly shouldn't be able to do it.

I was not suggesting anarchy; I was suggesting rule of law. We live by rules. What makes the TSA any different? There is a difference between liberty and anarchy. The U.S. Constitution provides liberty while also providing rule of law. They must abide by the Constitution like everyone else. They are not above the law. Bone Weary couldn't have put it better. Stepping outside the rule of law IS anarchy. The TSA is, indeed, anarchy.

lanie

Yes 3 hours ago
As a rape victim, I don't want ANYONE touching me without my permission and they don't have my permission. TSA has NEVER prevented terrorism. They are all show and no real security. I would feel equally as safe returning to the days in which we could meet family at the gates.
-----------------------------
They haven't prevented terrorism? Can you please tell me what terrorist attack has happened since 911 besides Richard Reid's attempt with his shoe bomb?

Obviously they HAVE prevented it, since nothing has happened since.

If you don't want to get patted down OR go through the machine, then don't fly. It is that simple.

Don't try to put other people in jeopardy because you're afraid of a little pat down.. which is done for YOUR OWN SAFETY, as well as public safety.

I travel a lot for work and I do what they tell me..it's a pain in the @ss, but it is - what it is.

I want to make it home at the end of the day and so I comply.

If you don't want to follow the rules, then DO NOT FLY.

bg

do they do background checks on the people who work for them? plus that makes me not want to fly knowing that could happen to me...

Jennifer

For all of you who truly believe this chick was molested must be smoking something. She made this film and posted it on you tube minutes after it happened. She's crying out "pay attention to me, I want my 15 minutes of fame!" Most people would have gone to speak to somebody instead of crying on a video. She wants attention, plain and simple. She's an actress, and a bad one at that.

Jennifer

Jpeirce26wrote:I don't get these sort of people....boohoo. Do they even know what molested means? TSA agents "touch" your bum area with the backs of their hands. I would hate to not have someone get padded down and they end up having a bomb. It is a random search, and they did go by the guidelines. Just because you are whit, a beauty queen, lawyer, or kid, does not make you exempt. Don't blame the TSA, blame the idiots that blow up the transportation. Get over it. It wasn't even a male TSA it was a female that was supposed to make it more comforatable appropriate pat down for you. If a man TSA agent did the same thing, would it be rape? OMG I wish they would pat down EVERYONE, not just random. It would make me feel safer!!!

Cut the crap - Don't you dare toss the race card up jack ass!

Hey Cut the crap - there's nothing in this post about race so I think you might be the jackass. This person is talking about the sex of TSA agents, not the color of their skin. Maybe you should think before you post and starting calling people names!

WindyCityGardener

TSA is a joke. Here's what happened to me. I had an early flight out of Chicago to Philly. I picked up my ticket at a kiosk. My son paid for the flight with his frequent flyer miles.
I went thru security and produced my drivers license with the ticket. I also went thru security at the gate. I boarded the plane and another women was in my seat. I called the flight attendent and produced my ticket. The other women also showed her ticket.So I just took another seat. The attendent did a head check and we were off.
I decided to come home early and my son called the airline to change my flight. The airline stated I never made the flight. How could that be ? I was in Philly.
When I got my ticket I only looked at the destination. A closer look revealed I had someone elses ticket.
The women that had my seat.The airline had printed 2 tickets with her name.
Now think about it. I went thru security twice with a ticket that did not match my license. The attendent did a head count. It's obvious there was an extra person on that flight. Me!!!. Everything was just show. No one was really checking.
I called the TSA when I got home and reported it. Like I said this is all a joke on the American people.

LongJohn69

If I had a penny for every time that woman had her vagina touched over the years I could buy Bill Gates.

Fresno has PLENTY of pretty, available women.

TSA = paid molesters... according to Donald Trump the chump.

Steve

A lot of people have touched her vagina

Twilightstar

Treated like anyone else................ That says it all. Everyone gets to be groped. Man what a fun job. No wonder a lot of perverts want that job. This country is going crazy.