Ex-Miss USA -- I Was 'Molested' During TSA Pat Down

4/28/2011 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Miss USA Susie Castillo claims she was "molested" during a security pat down at a Texas airport last week -- saying a female TSA agent touched her genitals MULTIPLE times.

Miss USA TSA

Castillo -- who won the Miss USA pageant in 2003 -- made the accusations in an emotional video she recorded moments after the alleged incident at Dallas Fort Worth Airport.

In the video, Castillo says during a full body pat down at the airport's security checkpoint, a female TSA agent "touched my vagina ... four times."

Castillo says the incident made her feel "molested" and "violated" -- so she filled out a complaint right after it happened.

So far, no comment from TSA.

Muppet

Way to extend that fifteen minutes of fame that ran out in ohhhhhh say 2003!!! Anything to get noticed again! Give it up girl you're old news!!

livereater

susie, you're a f u c k i n g whore.

molested 4 times, u dumb b i t c h.

LC

There is no way TSA should have patted her down in the first place. There's no need for it and it doesn't improve security.

It's sad that so many people have bought into this invasion of privacy as "security". Really? Prove it.

Oh, and many airports don't have the xray machines and we're still safe. Crazy...

manny

What does it mean when Miss Americas's vagina is touched by security people (4 times mind you) in the name of freedom and security?? It means the terrorists have officially won!! Terrorists 1 USA 0...

JB

This whole TSA thing is BS. El-Al is the safest airline in the world and nobody has to go through a body scanner or a pat down. This woman has a right to be pissed because at the end of the day the TSA is doing nothing to keep anybody safer, it's just getting Americans used to a Gestapo level of government intimidation.

Peter Sc

Working in security here I would have to admit that I would have done the same if she came by.

In the line of duty - of course.

Jay S

Liar! I work for TSA and we NEVER, NEVER explore the inside of the vaj more than once.

Mark

Sorry that your so upset! but.... now you know what to expect when you travel....safety is a good thing! I would rather have my crotch lightly patted down then worry about having it blown up over the pacific! Wouldnt you? Now turn that frown upside down and move the F*** on..... :)

don

Holy Crap!!!!

Where's Jess Jackson when we need him???

Can you say

LAWSUIT>>>>>???

Leo

...The way she described the incident...was kind of hot lol Is it wrong for me to say that? I feel bad now :P

bob

Have a spoon of concrete and harden the F**k Up. Get over it.

flrich

And she felt so violated that she recorded a video immediately and then shared it with the entire world over the internet. Seems like someone needed a little attention.

Mayra

Why is it that all these famous ppl thing that they r different then us and not go threw what we have to endure weather it's with DWI or jail, airport and so on...I'm so sick of all their crying. i would like them to go threw all this and not get away with it..u drunk go to jail, u killed someone go to jail, u took something that was not ur and they press charges go to jail just like the rest of us.

reggeee

Don't worry sweetie. You'll have a reality show next week and you can mary a Basketball player. Personally? I would have only touched it twice.

S

funny how she was so distraught about it that she made a video right after ... if someone actually did to me what she claims, i'd be making a huge scene right there on the spot, until they had to drag me out of there