« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries & Kim K -- Sizing Up Their Relationship

4/28/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Despite their, er, differences, NJ Nets Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian are a good fit.

0428_kris_humphries_kim_k_gsi
The happy couple made their way through LAX yesterday.

They're livin' large.

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I am Spartacus

Truth About Kim had the post of the year! Well said and all of it is true. I wish these loser Kardashians would GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

hotbitch

@jenna--It's called weave. Everything about this ho is fake.

LMAO @ 'truth about kim'. Yep, that's her in a nut shell! Kris Humphries is NOT cute. And look at his outfit; what a lame. She's so pathetic and looks like a goat in the face.

hotbitch

Jenna, you do realize that the golden shower was edited out of the final product right???? This trick ain't s**t.

Lori

So, not to be too graphic...the only way he can see her face during sex is if she sits on him? I'm not understanding the "alignment".

Grizzy

i can't stand this whore-bag.

Bubbles The Chimp

What short-bus do they fit that guy on? He looks like he is missing a chromosome or two.

_Taterman

I thought she said she would only date black men? Change of heart I guess.

Superman

She's a size queen skank. So, she's mainly interested in one thing from a guy. I think she's also trying to suppress the label that she's a mud shark. He won't be around long.

Lady

good lord she looks 3'4 in that first pix!

AyeJay

Personally, I think she's just a glorified wh0re.
What is she famous for other then sleeping with guys?
Her "career" was started because she was in a sex-tape.

ocgirl

He looks really awkward. And she looks like a oompa loompa next to him, she just needs a bit more orange color on her skin.

Her hair is beautiful, but I am pretty sure it is extensions, not her hair.

Italia

I like the Kardashians, and I think Kim is just about the prettiest and definately the shapeliest, but what the f___ is she doing with that giant?

I think Kim just wanted to check out if what Khloe was saying about basketball players' private parts are huge as Lamar's, as Khloe's been saying (they are).

I dated a basketball player once, and I'll tell you, you've never seen anything that big on a human being.

Janice

Wow, how does this work??! She could get killed! ;-)

jxtr

Wow! He is super tall.

Jodi

I'm sorry but Kris looks like a giant next to Kim and he looks weird. Something about him don't look right. I don't get the attraction but I'm only going by looks.

Kim knows him personally so he might be a real cool dude. Good look to both and both first names start with "K"...lol.