Lindsay: I Want To Start Community Service ... NOW!

4/28/2011 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently Lindsay Lohan was serious when she signed up to do her community service for that probation violation ... because TMZ has learned Lindsay already registered for community service.

0425_lilo_EX_TMZ_03

Lindsay's lawyer went earlier this week to the Volunteer Center in West Los Angeles -- the place where defendants register for community service.  Shawn Holley filed forms declaring Lindsay's intention to perform 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women's Center.

Sources say Lindsay wants to start working at the Women's Center this week ... but the honchos at the organization want to wait 'til next week.

As for what Lindsay will be doing at the Woman's Center ... the decision has not been made.  We're told the execs at the Women's Center will pick the job that "fits the skills of the person doing community service."  As we first reported, one of the options is to work for D.I.V.A.S. -- a theatre workshop.

DANA

She should sell all her stuff when this is finished,move back home to NY and never look back. Altrough her career is not so advancing she could always make a fresh new start and start a new life and new job. I´ve heard Mc donalds is hiring. She could do well on the hamburger gater.

Dawn

She probably wants to start as soon as possible so she can do her movies, before they give up and cast someone else. Even her community service is going to be a piece of cake. I thought she was going to clean up in a morgue.

stargazer

Why are you making a big deal out of this? The judge told her to do it. It would reflect very poorly on her case if she didn't sign up for it right away. It's pathetic how all of your posts are basically trying to put her in a better light. What kind of deal does TMZ have with the Lohan clan? BTW, she has no skills what so ever, so it looks like she'll just be standing around. She's as dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't know how to do anything. Her mother is personally responsible for that. The judge should order her to get her GED.

the Seeker

Rocky,
was it what Lindz said ,or "didn't want to say " about her dad on Leno that has upset the Italian Stallion and awakened your true feelings about your misguided attempts at fixing Lindsay's *broken Heart* .. ..and Dina , well lets hope Dakota is safe from her evil clutches....................

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Dateline: 2 weeks from today:

Sources tell TMZ that the surveillance video showing LL walking out of the women's shelter with a 4 slice toaster/toaster oven do NOT tell the whole story.
"She was never at that women's shelter. It was a loaner. Her assistant forgot to return it on time. It was an LL lookalike that walked out with the toaster oven. There are 1000s of LL lookalikes in LA now, a couple of them at the shelter. We called three pawn shops and they say the toaster oven is only worth $1.99. But it was a donation, so its real value is nothing. It was worthless. The women's shelter is only out for the publicity. We're going to sue."
When asked about the toaster oven, LL said, "I'm SO happy to be able to act again. In the women's theatre, they tell me we're doing of remake of a Hitch**** classic. I think they said 'To Catch a Thief' or something. I don't know who that Hitch**** guy was, but I can't wait. They haven't told me yet what part I'm going to play. Just so long as I get to handle the jewelry."

Stay tuned!

Anonymous

I thought the idea of a sentence was to PUNISH someone? If Lindsay gets to do something involving the theatre for her community service, she'll LOVE that. Does every other convicted criminal sentenced to do community service get assigned to do something that they'll actually enjoy? If not, then Lindsay shouldn't get to either! If Lindsay wants to do something fun like this, let her do it voluntarily on her own time, not as part of fulfilling the community service requirement of her sentence!

Justsay Nohan

LieHo,

I think you nailed every single excuse. Nice going.

Also, what irony that would be if she performed "To Catch A Thief".

Caleigh

Yeah Lindsay's really ready for community service, but first her lawyer has to register her for !!

Actions speak louder than words!

sean

stargazer 21 minutes ago

It's pathetic how all of your stories are basically trying to put her in a better light. What kind of deal does TMZ have with the Lohan clan? BTW she has no skills whatsoever, She is as dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't know how to do anything. Her mother is personally responsible for that. The judge should order her to get her GED.
===============================================
Gotti say:
I think Dina keeps her 'kids' stupid so they will be more reliant on her and easily controlled and manipulated.
truly sadd

Dutchguy

Reading stories about Lindsay doing community service in a women's shelter. Often the word 'poor' is included.
Kept bugging me en then it hit home: Does America HAVE poor women's shelters? Never ever have I known of the existence of one in my country. Scary thought: America HAS poor women's shelters??
Just a sidethought then: the women are mostly black/latino right?
Why only women? Where are the men? Could not come up with something better then that they must be shoved into prison through a raging 'war on something' aimed at just them and their communities.

I like Lindsay and wish her all the best. If she is able to pull this of and bring a little sunshine into the world of these women she should be applauded.

ReadEmAndWeep

Ernie, Thanks.

Lucky_130

Ernie- I dont pray as much as I should, but When I do I will include your prayer for Lindsay. I also jokingly pray she dosent lose her hair.

sean

Ernie,
and your point was ??

1)- how utterly stupid this woman is with "quotes" on education and Politics and what role higher learning and multiple years of graduate school has on a persons career goals and choices .

Lindsay Lohan... "People go to college to find who they are as a person and find what they want to do in life, and I kind of already know that so it would be like I'd be taking a step back or something."

on Jodie fosters accomplishments and the benefits of 4+ years college and her (career arc) as viewed through the skewed brain of Lindsay Lohan
" I'll try to stick to happy movies. I want to act and direct like Jodie Foster. I admire her because she went to college and she is still doing the same thing."

..and Lindsay on her political viewpoints..

"I don't like to talk about politics. If you say you're a Democrat, that'll turn off Republicans, and that's half of your fan base'

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SLIMY WEASEL lOHAN..
MAYBE THE REASON SHE GOES BOTH WAYS IS SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO TURN OFF HALF THE AVAILABLE SEX PARTNERS..little tip, 'you turn off' way more than half...............

Lola

I wish the judge would sentence her to finish high school, and then to get a college degree in anything. Despite Lindsay's claim that college would do nothing for her, her present lifestyle indicates that anything that improves her ability to think would be a positive step.

Pony Princess

_________________________

And folks, that's the number one reason that Lindsay is where she is today - she believes that college is for people who have graduated h.s. but have no Idea what they want to do in life. So they go to college. But Lindsay has always known she wanted to be an oscar-winning actress. So she obviously doesn't need to go to college. Duh!

I'm shocked she didn't say
"Women go to college to learn to type and to find a husband, and I kind of already know that I want to lose myself in Samantha's vagina so it would be like I'd be taking a step back or something if I wanted a husband."