Sheen Gloats 'Men' Can't Survive Without Him

4/29/2011 2:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre is a "sad silly fool," an "A-hole p*ssy loser" and a "low rent, nut-less sociopath" who is now realizing the show can't survive without him -- and Charlie claims the ratings prove his point.

0428_charlie_sheen_letter_chuck_lorre_doc_ex

Sheen fired off a blistering letter, attacking Lorre in the wake of reports that Jon Cryer will get a bigger role on the show and Charlie will be replaced.

Charlie says, "... No one cares about your feeble show without me," adding, "The ratings right now are not a fluke.  It's a big fat mess.  A 2.0 demo.  That sucks."  Although the number is low, the show is in reruns.

But Charlie doesn't stop there, saying, "Not even a phone call to the man that put you on the map.  The man that put 500 million dollars in your pockets ... I busted my ass for 8 years to support your vision."

And in the letter, which Charlie sent to TMZ as a messenger to Lorre, gets very personal"  "They are planning on voting you off the AA island.  Even those clowns have no room for you anymore."

TMZ broke the story Thursday ... there's a 50/50 chance "Men" will not come back for Season 9.

0228_two_half_men_cast_footer

The Royal Wedding's Craziest Hat Ladies!

Princess Beatrice definitely won when it came to wearing the craziest hats to the Royal Wedding -- but she wasn't the only wild one at Westminster!

0429_welcome_royal_hats_launch
Check out our collection of Royal Wedding Mad Hatters!

Guess Whose Bikini Bod!

Bikini season has begun -- and the only thing hotter than the weather ... is the celebs that are basking in it!

0414_bikini_guess_Who_launch
Can you guess which super stars are the proud owners of these beachin' bods?

Celeb Card Sharks -- You Bet!

Don't let their good looks fool you -- these stars have some serious hustle when it comes to playin' poker!

0422_poker_people_launch_v2
Check out which stars know how to play their cards right!

Victoria's Secret Models: The Baby to Babe Transitions!

Dropping the baby weight isn't easy, but the women of Victoria's Secret have found a way to do it in almost no time at all!

0405_welcome_VS_launch
Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum and more -- see how these women have gone from big bellies to bikini/runway/red carpet ready faster than we thought humanly possible!

Guess the Celebrity Brace Faces!

Can you guess whose pretty celebrity smiles are getting straightened out with a little help from some braces?

0426_welcome_braces_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

David

A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND!!

TONY

has all that money made you angry chuck?

ANONYMOUS

I will not watch two and a half men without charlie sheen in it.

Sharon

I will not watch two & a half men WITH the lunitic, no re runs, no movies, NOTHING

geomcd

I'd call him a horse's behind, but that would be an insult to horses. I wouldn't waste a second watching him after all his antics.

David

Is it me or is Carlos starting to look like the old guy on "Back to the future"?

CC

And.... I will not watch two and a half men with Charlie Sheen in it!!!!

Mike

Well, this is certainly one way to get his job back, huh?

TerribleTim

I will not watch any of the reruns with that A Hole Sheen in them. Wake up stupid, you are history!! John Cryer has more talent in his little finger than you have ever had!! I have seen your movies, you stink!! I just wish you would have been in my REAL Platoon in VietNam. You would have cried yourself to sleep every night, with your pants full of crap, oh just like you are now!!

joe

who cares about that stupid show

Gary

@ Anonymous - Won't even put your name here in support of a fellow cocaine addict?

@ Sharon - I agree. I wouldn't watch this cocaine sniffiing loser on any show.

Eli

In the early years it was a pretty good show with adult humor guiding it along. Now that the 1/2 man is almost fully grown and Sheen is out of the picture, it is probably time to reboot and head off in a different direction. Sheen has always been a favorite of mine but not amymore. His rants and idiotic behavior has cast a new light on him.. too bad, he was a talented actor but he is simply acting like a spoiled child who has been paid up and above his real worth. No, I won't watch a new version of Men and furthermore, if Sheen did come back, I wouldn't watch Men with him in it. Enough silliness, I bet his dad is real proud, at least he still Emilio.

Fleming

Charlie Sheen is a goner. The show won't work without him, but for sure, it will not work with him either.
Good-bye and let's watch something else

Jim

Didn't watch it with him, certainly wouldn't watch anything he does now.

And he is calling the other guy a narcissist. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black?

Something tells me he realized blowing $2.5 million an episode may NOT have been the best career move. Ranks up their David Caruso on NYPD Blue and McLean Stevenson on MASH.

Rick

It's a TV show. A TV show that Charlie Sheen bad mouthed last year. Once they agreed to a huge raise, he should have been appreciative but We know that he wasn't. I don't watch any show that Charlie Sheen is in, I have tried but his acting makes me cringe. He plays one character, himself, and that is the range of his acting. He has finally realized that he won't get too many more chances to play himself on the screen. I plan on watching two and one half men if it comes back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments