Chuck Lorre -- Blasting Charlie With Monkey Jokes?

4/29/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre is taking a vicious shot at an actor -- accusing him of being a drug addict who is "impossible to work with" ... but the shocker is he's NOT talking about Charlie Sheen. Maybe.

0429_charlie_sheen_monkey_tmz_bn

At the end of last night's "The Big Bang Theory" ... Lorre's vanity card seems to be joking about a monkey that was on the episode -- saying its "behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse."

The card continues, "The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back." It goes on to say the monkey is in detox and a 12 step program.

0429_chuck_lorre_vanity_card

But after Lorre's announcement he's retooling "Two and a Half Men" without Charlie -- and Charlie's nuclear response, we gotta ask ...

Autumn_in_Michigan

@ksis

"I am not lumping people in one basket. When someone is respectful to me and doesn't openly say that calling my mother a drunken whore is AOK, I am just as respectful to them."

You "lump" Nancy in with RR even though Nancy said many times it was not "AOK" to call anyone's mother a drunken whore.

You lump RR in with JWLor even though RR said that it was not AOK to call anyone's mother a drunken whore. RR said that JWLor was trying to get you to understand how bad it felt to be a child hearing their mother called names in public.

You clearly did feel bad - you are still bringing it up frequently how bad you felt. You just don't get how bad Charlie's children will feel when they are in your place. You missed the whole point of what JWLor was trying to do. You don't have any sympathy for Charlie's children.

ksis

@PFFFT

Yes, one of them was Nancy. The same Nancy who later changed her opinion. That's when SHE became a THING.

And RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?? The same RRRRRRRR who called me a "f*cking idiot" when I gave my opinion about Charlie? The same one that DID SUPPORT "the point" that JWLor was making?
I read very carefully everything that people write to and about me. Those two are the same as JWLor, so they are not LUMPED into one basket. They WILLINGLY jumped in there with him.

@RoastBeef

You should know by now that I am never lost for words.;) I just don't waste my time debating with certain people.:)

ksis

@PFFFT

Oh and one more thing...Don't act like YOU care about Charlie's children. And let's not act like JWLor cares about ANYONE. He wasn't trying to make ANY point. That was just a nasty, disgusting remark, made out of spite, because someone dared to support Charlie Sheen. Charlie and his ex-wives have issues with each other. What issues did JWLor have with a member of my family?
Don't give opinions if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nancy

You still don't get it, do you Hoover? No one has an "issue" with you or your family until you start getting personal with them. YOU spur the attacks with those of your own. YOU practically BEG people to go after you and then cry in your chocolate milk when people treat you as you treat them.

Still trying so hard to play the victim. You suck harder than a Dust Buster, sweetie, and blow harder than a freakin' Shop Vac. Make up your mind... either take the heat, or stop attacking others.

Your buddy, Charlie the Tuna, couldn't care less either way - that's the sad part. You're defending a clown who really doesn't give two ****s about anyone he can't use and abuse. His ex-wives, his children, his ex-employers, his 'goddesses,' his yes-men - they all become expendable when anyone dares tell Tuna Man "no."

Enjoy that poison, kiddo. It's obviously had a negative effect on your mental state, that's for sure! :))))

Autumn_in_Michigan

@ ksis

Nancy never changed her opinion about calling anyone's mother names in public.

You give your opinions when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

RoastBeef

michelle 4 minutes ago Hi,

I think they both should just SHUT UP... I do not agree with what charlie has been doing, but you can only take so much, charlie finally had all he could take and said something, but no one is on his side.. Lorre has been doing this crap for years on those damn cards, and no one said to stop already.. So u tell me if someone did that to you on a weekly bases wouldn't u finally crack too? Maybe they need to fire lorre also to make it fair....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

For how many seasons was everything fine? 7? 8? Use the timeline and see for yourself when Charlie's world started falling apart, professionally and personally. His drugged insane behavior is well do***ented. No addict LISTENS.
The beauty of being the BOSS, is you have the RIGHT and the POWER to fire INSUBORDINATE EMPLOYEES. Charlie can't accept that, too bad for Charlie. If anything, Charlie's drug-fuelled attitude and ego made life a living hell in the workplace, as it was do***ented as well.
Try pulling off those stunts in any workplace and see how far you get. Charlie is pissed off, good. Now he says he SHOULD have been told his behavior would lead to firing and he WOULD have toned it down? Don't all FIRED employees say that when the dust has settled and they realize they lost their paycheck?
Now he's begging? His attitude has not changed, he continues to feel he is PRIVILEDGED and he IS the show? Then let him get his OWN show, be his own boss and behave in whatever way he wants. He doesn't need Lorre. Where's the logic in begging the boss whom you claim you MADE to take you back? Isn't the Torpedo Tour successful enough for Charlie?

RoastBeef

@RoastBeef

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Now that you've told me, there's no debating, is there? ;)
Then in the future, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on my BS comments or making reference to them.

ksis

I will make all the references I want, which doesn't mean I wanna debate;) Learn the difference.

And yes she did, PFFT;)

kris

I am kinda falling for Chuck Lorre after this statement. He's awesome. I wish he would just replace Charlie to show that yes...the show can continue without that idiot.

ksis

michelle 57 minutes ago

Hi,

Lorre is no angel in all of this.... But stop with all of this do your law suit and WIN, but this is getting old.

*****************************

Well, Charlie has a lot of bitterness inside towards Lorre and he is letting it all out. I think he has a right to do that. Lorre is definitely doing that as we have seen in this latest vanity card. Only he is doing it like a coward.

Nancy

ksis 12 minutes ago

And yes she did, PFFT;)

*****

Not bloody likely, sweet pea. Find it. I dare you to find where I said that was okay. Go for it, since you have all the time in the world to wander through other people's posts and dredge it out.

Prove it, or shut up about it.

ksis

You really think I'm gonna waste my time on you OR do what you tell me? Oh man. Delusions are scary.

Nancy

ksis about a minute ago

*****

Nowhere near as delusional as you when you state, without proof, that I did something that I did not. Oh, wait, isn't that called a LIE?

What else do you LIE about??

Ah, yes. That whole VICTIM thingy, how's that working out for you anyway? Not well, from all appearances. Quit trying to portray yourself as a victim, and we'll all get along just FINE - especially since your overly disgusting side-kick is now GONE. Before me, even. Just like your Messiah will be GONE from the national psyche (and, yeah, it's all about the USA first, sweetie).

LMAO!

Autumn_in_Michigan

@ksis

We agree on one point and it may be the only point we'll ever agree on.

Delusions are scary.

Yours give me the Charles Manson gang type chills.

ksis

What is it with you? Go and search for those reviews or tweets or whatever. Stalking me just makes you look pathetic.