Bruce & Demi's Kid Nabbed for Alcohol Possession

4/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tallulah Belle Willis, the 17-year-old daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, had a brush with the law last night over alcohol ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

0430_Tallulah_Belle_Willis_getty_ex
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted three girls getting out of a car in Hollywood at around 11:00 PM, carrying what appeared to be two bottles of alcohol. The officers probed further and determined it was indeed the hard stuff. Here's the problem ... all three girls are underage.

Tallulah Belle and her cohorts were cited at the scene for underage possession -- but since Tallulah Belle -- who has appeared in "The Scarlet Letter" and "The Whole Ten Yards" -- is a minor, cops couldn't just release her .... they needed to find an adult to pick her up .

So Tallulah Belle called Bruce ... but a dutiful Demi did the hard labor, getting in a car and retrieving T.B.

Someone's in trouble.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

girlygirl72

You sho iz ugly!

patty

This kid just does what she wants. I'm sure her parent's are too busy trying to entertain their 'child' spouses....

MrsBeasley

Geeze, people, it would be nice to stop with the negative references to this young girls looks. Personally I think she is QUITE pretty and her eyes are beautiful. Those snarky remarks are making you look bad. She's still a child, but she is growing up too fast, possibly. When you are born into that lifestyle thats what you do. From what I remember Demi was very much a hands on Mom, and no amount of parenting is going to make a difference if the kid is hell bent on being a rowdy kid. There are people I know who have raised their kids in a religious fashion that had them turn up pregnant and drug users, and I have known parents who ARE drug users and their kids eneded up getting the hell out of Dodge and making a good life for themselves. There comes a point where kids just aren't going to go the straight and narrow. The end result of our parenting is eventually the childs choices. We do what we can and HOPE our kids stay out of trouble. I got the **** kicked out of me as a kid, but I have never hit my daughter. Ever. And its because of how I was treated. Plus she admits she is too lazy to get in trouble. Anyways, enough of this Oprah crap....the kids gonna do what the kids gonna do. Thing is, if they get busted and are in jail, let them STAY THERE. That may be just what they need.

MrsBeasley

plus it's not easy when your mother's married to one of your class mates.----Girly Girl....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I like that one ;)

Shelly

This has nothing to do with the bust, but how can two attractive parents have such unattractive children. They are hard to look at.

jason

im sorry, but that is one ugly ass kid.

SPANTKY

Gawd - doesn't she look like Jay Leno ????

chicagannie

Actually, there are many 17 year olds who DON'T drink.

Poor girl did not inherit good looks.

reenypie77

IDK what the f*ck is wrong with you people. There is nothing wrong with this girl. She looks like your average teen. I SO wish I could see some of the people on here that comment on the way that others look. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

xsnkd

Just think that this CHILD may read your comments. Sure, she isnt your kid. Go put your own kids to bed and console them for the horrible things someone said to them at school today. This is why our kids commit suicide!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10