Bruce & Demi's Kid Nabbed for Alcohol Possession

4/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tallulah Belle Willis, the 17-year-old daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, had a brush with the law last night over alcohol ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

0430_Tallulah_Belle_Willis_getty_ex
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted three girls getting out of a car in Hollywood at around 11:00 PM, carrying what appeared to be two bottles of alcohol. The officers probed further and determined it was indeed the hard stuff. Here's the problem ... all three girls are underage.

Tallulah Belle and her cohorts were cited at the scene for underage possession -- but since Tallulah Belle -- who has appeared in "The Scarlet Letter" and "The Whole Ten Yards" -- is a minor, cops couldn't just release her .... they needed to find an adult to pick her up .

So Tallulah Belle called Bruce ... but a dutiful Demi did the hard labor, getting in a car and retrieving T.B.

Someone's in trouble.

ChrisM

@WillOTheWisp,
Isn't it just awful when someone says something you perceive to be judgemental towards you? I see you handle it with lots of grace though. If you can't take it, don't dish it, especially at a 17 year old kid you don't even know!

Victoria

Bruce himself is a recovering alcoholic, so it runs in the genes.

Pimpcessa

First, y'all need to check out earlier photos of Demi. She has always had small beady eyes and a large chin - Bruce has a strong chin too. Possibly Demi had altered over the years to appear differently. But they look more like Demi.

Secondly, as much as Demi annoys me with her vapid photos and her incessant claims of magical love with her much younger husband, it is yet to be determined how she will deal with her daughter for this snafoo.

It's not like she's giving interviews, "pulling a Dina", and screaming that "she's just a baby, leave her alone". And while everyone sits there claiming they never drank a drop till they were 21, I call BULL****!. Obviously I don't think it's something that should be accepted by her parents as ok, but I don't believe that this is something that constitues all the hatred being shown here. Yes, most kids do something like this and most of them don't get caught and put in the media when they do.

Mel

Why are all their kids so weird looking, just something about them so off...strange, and 17 yrs old running aound LA with booze, nice parenting.

justincredable

she would be better off smoking that good weed instead of messing with alcohol,

you guys may say she is ugly, may or may not be true

but she has money....if you have a relationship with her you will get probably good money out of it.

justincredable

she would be better off smoking that good weed instead of messing with alcohol,

you guys may say she is ugly, may or may not be true

genxchick

What the hell? I can't believe the comments on this - are you seriously telling me that you commenters didn't drink all the time in high school? Everyone in my high school drank every weekend and sometimes at lunch on weekdays. Everyone I know now as an adult did the same. It's normal teenage behavior - it's not like she was caught with cocaine or even pot.

So, basically, you people are either hypocrites or nerds. Interesting.

Missy

This really isn't 'news' most teens her age are doing the same thing! Not saying it's right, but it is reality.

charles almon

This was not a genetic match made in heaven.
Just sayin'

justincredable

u guys keep clowning her for her looks but that is something out of her control so it's kind of mean spirited sweep them demons out man

aldee

I am not believing some of the posts I see on here. I have to wonder what some of you look like who are talking about this girl. You are so cruel!!!!!!!!!

siennagold

How come Bruce and Demi's girls look really weird! Strange looking daughters!

EastCoastChopper

Demi's abject vanity and gym-rat obsession leaves no time for parenting. Dem has suffered a chronic mid-life crisis since she hit 31 and without her daily dose of 4 hours on a treadmill to self-medicate, she is inconsolable.

cjs

I'm sure me me me Mommy will beg to be back on Piers Morgan to explain how "hard" it is raising kids in Los Angeles.. blah, blah, blah. Go back home to Idaho already.

I agree with another poster here.. you let them SIT, the next day you get them out.

Cartman

She looks like Bruce Willis with Demi Moore's eyes.

Am I gay for being attracted to her?